BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alysha C.
Munford, TN
I already loved tree hut body butters. I love tree hut in general. But this body butter smells SO good. It smells clean and the coconut lime is super soft. I definitely want the larger version of this once I run out of the tree hut Brazil nut butter! These are inexpensive and work wonders for my super dry skin. Absolutely 100% recommend. **a trial size version of this product was sent to me for free for review through influenster. All thoughts and opinion are my own and I was not compensated for these opinions.
christina s.
Phoenix , AZ
I have instantly fallen in love with this body butter!! I tend to have super dry skin, I use this to moisturize my face after cleansing and it does the job for me! I can wear my makeup without it clumping up on my dry areas! I also love the smell and love applying this on my feet and legs! Will definitely repurchase it! I received this item complimentary for reviewing purposes!
Kelly A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2

Normal

I suffer from extremely dry skin, particularly during the
cold winter months and this product has been absolutely wondering at alleviating
any issues that I have. The texture has the perfect consistency where it is
thick, but in no way, shape, or form greasy. The coconut lime scent is also
lovely! There are more notes of lime than coconut in this, but I still really
enjoy it. It hydrates my skin all over and livens up my mood with the fresh citrus
fragrance. I love it!

Sarah P.
Fayetteville, NC
This product is amazing!! It has so much hydration in it. I use it on my elbows and feet. Doesn’t hurt that it has a Great scent. It’s so creamy and does not leave your hands oily from applying it. I love that it is Organic. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This heavenly scented body butter is like new skin in a jar! It smooths skin pretty much instantly, especially if applied straight out of the shower. The ingredients are impressive, and natural. It has a thick but fluffy texture, and just a little goes such a long way. It helped smooth over some roughness I have from keratosis pilaris, and the best part about this body butter is that it even soothed my itchy baby bump!! I've tried everything else I own on it and it still itched so bad. This actually worked, which is such a huge relief.
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I love love love Tree Hut products, especially their body butters! This complimentary sample I received from Influenster in my Harvest Voxbox smells and feels amazing! It melts into your skin, making it feel smooth and luxurious! And best of all, the full size products are super affordable, and can be found at Wal-Mart or Ulta! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Pamela V.
Although I'm not new to the tree hut brand, I am new to this scent. Who would have thought that I will come to love the scent. I'm not a big fan of coconut scents but this one has found its way into my heart. The thick creamy texture feels so good when rubbed into my skin. Especially now that it's winter, my legs loves it. My skin drinks it all in like water. I will definitely purchase more in the future and recommend them to friends and family. I got this as a free sample.
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
The scent of this body butter is amazing. Subtle hints of coconut without fake chemical smell. The smoothness of the lotion is incredible without any grease. I️ would highly recommend buying this product for dry skin any time of the year
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love! I got this as part of the Harvest VoxBox and it's like someone was reading my mind. I had already been checking out the Tree Hut body butter on Ulta and have it in my cart, I just hadn't hit purchase yet and now I will for sure! This is exactly what you'd expect in a really expensive body butter. It smells great, is very moisturizing, not sticky and absorbed right into my skin without leaving behind a greasy feeling. Will purchase for sure, thanks, Influenster!
Tina Maria P.
I am so in love with this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter 😍😍😍. It smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing without that greasy/oily feeling 🙌🙌. It's definitely a plus how amazing it works on my 5 year old daughter that has eczema, she absolutely loves it 💖💖💖. I highly recommend this body butter 👌.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?