BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shaunee F.
Addison, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love! I got this as part of the Harvest VoxBox and it's like someone was reading my mind. I had already been checking out the Tree Hut body butter on Ulta and have it in my cart, I just hadn't hit purchase yet and now I will for sure! This is exactly what you'd expect in a really expensive body butter. It smells great, is very moisturizing, not sticky and absorbed right into my skin without leaving behind a greasy feeling. Will purchase for sure, thanks, Influenster!
Ashley S.
Michigan City, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This heavenly scented body butter is like new skin in a jar! It smooths skin pretty much instantly, especially if applied straight out of the shower. The ingredients are impressive, and natural. It has a thick but fluffy texture, and just a little goes such a long way. It helped smooth over some roughness I have from keratosis pilaris, and the best part about this body butter is that it even soothed my itchy baby bump!! I've tried everything else I own on it and it still itched so bad. This actually worked, which is such a huge relief.
Nicole H.
Magnolia, DE
The scent of this body butter is amazing. Subtle hints of coconut without fake chemical smell. The smoothness of the lotion is incredible without any grease. I️ would highly recommend buying this product for dry skin any time of the year
Lydia B.
Omaha, NE
I love love love Tree Hut products, especially their body butters! This complimentary sample I received from Influenster in my Harvest Voxbox smells and feels amazing! It melts into your skin, making it feel smooth and luxurious! And best of all, the full size products are super affordable, and can be found at Wal-Mart or Ulta! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Pamela V.
Although I'm not new to the tree hut brand, I am new to this scent. Who would have thought that I will come to love the scent. I'm not a big fan of coconut scents but this one has found its way into my heart. The thick creamy texture feels so good when rubbed into my skin. Especially now that it's winter, my legs loves it. My skin drinks it all in like water. I will definitely purchase more in the future and recommend them to friends and family. I got this as a free sample.
Tina Maria P.
I am so in love with this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter 😍😍😍. It smells amazing and is extremely moisturizing without that greasy/oily feeling 🙌🙌. It's definitely a plus how amazing it works on my 5 year old daughter that has eczema, she absolutely loves it 💖💖💖. I highly recommend this body butter 👌.
Nicole B.
Decatur, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have dry feet from work so I made sure to use this product for my dry sometimes scaly soles and boy am I glad I did. It’s thick and creamy but not greasy and the smell is light. It helped my feet as well so I definitely recommend it
Krystle B.
Blaine, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Fresh outta the shower and I just layered this Tree Hut 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter from Head to toe! The scent is Coconut Lime and it smells oh so good! I like the texture of it, feels really nice and it’s not sticky at all! The packaging is cute! I have dry skin during the Fall/Winter months and my skin can always use the extra boost of hydration! I will be using all of this and if I can tell a difference in my skin I will be purchasing! So far so good! Super plus that the Shea Butter is Certified Organic & that it’s made in the good Ol’ USA!!!
Cassie S.
sterling, NY
This product smells amazing and feels amazing. Quality moisturizer that is very thick but doesn't leave residue or a greasy feeling. Every time I put it on it takes me to a tropical beach with a margarita in hand! Definitely a keeper!
Kristy M.
Owasso, OK
I love the smell of this product. The lime is faint but the coconut is a lot stronger then the lime. The lime comes out more on your skin. The texture is definitely like butter, thick and creamy smooth.
I placed it on my skin after a shower and before bed, It is now the end of the next day and my skin still feels smooth.

I didn't give it 5 stars because it kind of "beaded" up in places on my skin. Like little waxy balls or globs of lotion.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?