BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Erin G.
Port St Lucie, FL
I absolutely love this body butter! It has an amazing light scent and is so creamy. It is a little greasy on hands but other than that I have no complaints!!!
Amanda C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love this product. The consistency is perfect, not a lot needed. And the fragrance! I had to hide it from my daughter, we both love it that much!
Sarah N.
Maricopa, AZ
This stuff is amazing, I love the smell and the feel of it. It is just the right consistency, not too thick and not too thin.  Will def buy in the future!
Jennifer D.
Burleson , TX
Very moisturizing and great scent! Would definitely buy the full size product. I’ve only used it once but it made my hands so smooth. It was part of my voxbox.
Daneh E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin has never felt so soft!! The smell makes me feel like I just had a day at the beach. I use this a couple times a week to replenish moisture to my skin!
Melanie B.
Formula is amazing, thick and creamy, hydrating and spreads so easily! Also it smells AMAZING! My skin feels extremely soft, I will be using this from now on!
Reichal W.
Conroe, TX
I live how this goes on smoothly with out leaving a greasy feeling afterward. Some lotions can get clumps but this one does not. A little bit goes a long way.
Susan V.
Hanford, CA
My skin feels so soft and supple after each use. I’m not left feeling greasy. I also love that the scent is not too overbearing: instead it’s sweet and subtle.
Theresa P.
Brooklyn , NY
This product is super amazing!! I use it every day. It leaves my skin feeling soft especially now in these cold winter months! I would reccomend to everyone!!
Kristie L.
Homer, GA
Super moisturizing and smells amazing! Love that it's not super greasy like most body butters that I have tried! I would for sure go out and buy this again!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?