BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Brittney N.
Kenmore , WA
The smell makes you feel like you are on a tropical vacation. It is so inexpensive and worth every penny. I bought it at ULTA in the bath section. I love how it smells and makes my skin feel after i use it. I would buy it over and over again to get rid of all my dead skin.
Lauren E.
It smells REALLY good! I like it for exfoliating my legs before shaving and it makes then really soft. It's not such an abrasive as I'd like it to be but at the same time I like that's it's gentle
CELENE T.
Rosharon, TX
This is my Favorite Body Scrub. It does absolutely its job. Very well exfoliates the skin it smells great and has a great amount in the cup. I buy it at Krogers and Walmart. Yes very long lasting that is for you. I highly recommend this product. It very well worth it.
Lex A.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells amazing, if you like coconut and lime scent I highly recommend. With a small amount it goes a long way and it moisturizes for a long time. No need for re application throughout the day.
Laura R.
Montgomery, TX
i loved the scent of this product, it is very appealing and long-lasting as well. keeps the skin moisturized pretty much all day, and not harsh on the skin at all. would definitely use it again.
Taylor W.
College Sta, TX
First off, the smell of this product is so delicious!!! Do your self a favor and go into a store are at least smell it. It gives awesome amount of moisture to the skin and is very creamy. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone!
Amorie C.
Merced, CA
This stuff smells so great and blends smoothly to moisturize your body! I really recommend this for people who have dry skin & also the TreeHut scrub. It is awesome!
Judi W.
This smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it. I don't use it everyday so it lasts for me. I rarely need lotion after I use it. It's gentle and rinses off pretty easily.
Jessica S.
Redlands, CA
This stuff is thick, lasts all day,and smells amazing! I can always find it at my local Kmart store and am an avid user of this cream. If you have dry skin,I highly recommend this stuff!
Kristin Y.
Buhl, MN
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it twice daily on my feet and they are so smooth. The scent is amazing! I found this at Walmart and was shocked at how reasonably priced it was. I would definitely buy this again.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.