Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,505 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
The smell makes you feel like you are on a tropical vacation. It is so inexpensive and worth every penny. I bought it at ULTA in the bath section. I love how it smells and makes my skin feel after i use it. I would buy it over and over again to get rid of all my dead skin.
It smells REALLY good! I like it for exfoliating my legs before shaving and it makes then really soft. It's not such an abrasive as I'd like it to be but at the same time I like that's it's gentle
This is my Favorite Body Scrub. It does absolutely its job. Very well exfoliates the skin it smells great and has a great amount in the cup. I buy it at Krogers and Walmart. Yes very long lasting that is for you. I highly recommend this product. It very well worth it.
It smells amazing, if you like coconut and lime scent I highly recommend. With a small amount it goes a long way and it moisturizes for a long time. No need for re application throughout the day.
i loved the scent of this product, it is very appealing and long-lasting as well. keeps the skin moisturized pretty much all day, and not harsh on the skin at all. would definitely use it again.
First off, the smell of this product is so delicious!!! Do your self a favor and go into a store are at least smell it. It gives awesome amount of moisture to the skin and is very creamy. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone!
This stuff smells so great and blends smoothly to moisturize your body! I really recommend this for people who have dry skin & also the TreeHut scrub. It is awesome!
This smells good and leaves my skin feeling soft. It is a little pricey, but it is worth it. I don't use it everyday so it lasts for me. I rarely need lotion after I use it. It's gentle and rinses off pretty easily.
This stuff is thick, lasts all day,and smells amazing! I can always find it at my local Kmart store and am an avid user of this cream. If you have dry skin,I highly recommend this stuff!
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it twice daily on my feet and they are so smooth. The scent is amazing! I found this at Walmart and was shocked at how reasonably priced it was. I would definitely buy this again.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos