BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cheryllynn S.
#ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut great body butter with hints of coconut and lime scents. My skins feels amazing after using it.
Tracy B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this product!! My skin was so soft after using this and the smell was amazing! Smelled like I was on a beach with the he coconut lime scent.
Daneh E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My skin has never felt so soft!! The smell makes me feel like I just had a day at the beach. I use this a couple times a week to replenish moisture to my skin!
Josselyn R.
Riverside, CA
This moisturizer is amazing. The cold weather always makes my hands get super dry, but this mosturizer defenitely was so mich help keeping them nice and soft.
Mendy O.
Ekron, KY
Seriously?! I put this on my feet last night when I got out of the shower. Omg when I woke up my feet were super soft. I will definitely keep this in my house.
Cheri B.
Collierville, TN
Wonderful scent. Very luxurious feeling. Not greasy. Lasts a long time. Easy to apply. Seems very gentle, not harsh at all. Seems like a great price and value
Val Z.
Love love love the smell, it's like a vacation in a lotion. It's keeps my skin super soft and doesn't leave that greasy residue some butters do. Great product!
nakita h.
I'm not a huge coconut fan but this body butter is AWESOME!! It's smooth and the scent is long lasting. It's very hydrating, I would definitely recommend it!!
maranda w.
Newark, OH
Love the smell and how soft it makes my feet! Normally don't appreciate coconut scents but I can dig this one. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Brittany M.
RESACA, GA
This smells amazing. Nice and warm. Does leave my skin super soft but I do have to deal with my skin being slightly oily for a couple hours after application.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?