BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Breanna H.
This stuff is amazing! I used it while I was pregnant on my dry stretched stomach and it felt so great. Not too pricey and smells absolutely amazing!! I definitely recommend this product to any one!!!
Andrea S.
Joliet, IL
A little bit goes a long way. I've been using it a coupe weeks now and I love how it leaves my hand feeling. It does have a very strong smell like suntan lotion, but this is what I love the most. It reminds me of summer.

I will say if you use too much, it leaves my hands feeling sticky. Not sure if that's the product or just me.
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
I love the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Butter for the summer months. I use it daily after showering. Leaves my skin soft and smells amazing. I feel like I'm in the Caribbean.
Leslye B.
Edmond, OK
I love using this body butter instead of using traditional body lotions. It makes my skin softer and is very gentle on my sensitive skin. I would definitely say that this keeps my skin soft and smooth all day long and I would recommend it to anyone suffering with dry skin.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I loved the smell of this lotion. But it was almost too thick for me? And I love body butters, but I feel like maybe it didn't sink into my skin as well as I would have liked it to.
Brittney N.
Kenmore , WA
The smell makes you feel like you are on a tropical vacation. It is so inexpensive and worth every penny. I bought it at ULTA in the bath section. I love how it smells and makes my skin feel after i use it. I would buy it over and over again to get rid of all my dead skin.
Lauren E.
It smells REALLY good! I like it for exfoliating my legs before shaving and it makes then really soft. It's not such an abrasive as I'd like it to be but at the same time I like that's it's gentle
Lex A.
Phoenix, AZ
It smells amazing, if you like coconut and lime scent I highly recommend. With a small amount it goes a long way and it moisturizes for a long time. No need for re application throughout the day.
CELENE T.
Rosharon, TX
This is my Favorite Body Scrub. It does absolutely its job. Very well exfoliates the skin it smells great and has a great amount in the cup. I buy it at Krogers and Walmart. Yes very long lasting that is for you. I highly recommend this product. It very well worth it.
Laura R.
Montgomery, TX
i loved the scent of this product, it is very appealing and long-lasting as well. keeps the skin moisturized pretty much all day, and not harsh on the skin at all. would definitely use it again.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.