BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Destiny R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is definitely one of my favorite body butters, hands down. The smell is amazing and it does the job. Moisturizing while leaving you smelling great, and feeling soft!
robyn d.
Birmingham, AL
I have to wrestle this out of my teenage daughters' hands. We all love it. It smells divine and it makes our skin super soft. I use it on my body after the shower and it is perfect!
Alice S.
This is one thick and creamy lotion but, it feels so healthy to use! Hydrates and smells amazing!!! I usually use this right after tanning so it feels so nice and cool on the skin!
Sydney E.
These scrubs are a little messy and intimidating at first. I wouldn't use it on my face, but is smells great and does what it is supposed to without being to rough on the skin.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite lotion!! I'm obsessed haha. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin looking moisturized and soft to the touch. I love it!! My husband does too haha!!
Esther C.
Cypress, CA
Amazing body butter!! Great smell and leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturizer. I use it daily and expecially love it on my feet when they feel dry. --- a must try!
Halley S.
I love most of tree hut products. They use real ingredients and smell great and leave your skin feeling soft and replinished after exfoliating all the dead skin away.
Daniela R.
San Antonio, TX
I got these as a gift and it is the best sugar scrub I have used leaves my skin super soft and silky feeling and leaves a little oil behind that mosturies your skin.
Ashley G.
Temecula, CA
I love this product. It smells amazing and doesn't leave my skin feeling oily. I'm very particular on my lotions and am so happy I found this one.
Mecca B.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this product!!!! Once I opened it I was sold. The smell is amazing. It feels great and I truly feel the price is an awesome value.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.