BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
Tree Hut Body Butters are amazing and Coconut Lime Shea is no exception! The first thing I thought when I smelled this butter was Vacation! The scent is very tropical, it smells edible in a good way. Very moisturizing product and a little goes a long way. Also, great ingredients and the price is very affordable.
Bethany W.
Indianhead Pk, IL
My favorite product of 2015! It smells amazing and hydrates well! I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it made my feel skin feel great and I did not end up with one stretch mark! It's very spa-like!
Heather H.
picayune, MS
One of the best inexpensive body scrubs from the drugstore. It smells amazing and it wakes your senses. It isn't too abrasive on the skin and it is long lasting. I recommend to anyone who has been looking at trying this scrub!
Nicole T.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I recently started exfoliating regularly and I thought this product would be a great start. Let me tell you, after using this one time my skin felt like a babies butt! I even used it on my face mixing it with my face wash and I already see an improvement in my skin texture!
Lita D.
Norton Shores, MI
Love the tropical sent of this scrub! I feel like I'm at a spa every time I use this! And my skin feels like a baby's after I use this scrub! Perfect scrub if you like to self tan too!
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
This body butter reminds me of a vacation in a bottle. Always a fan of coconut lime, it has a light but noticeable scent. I've purchased this at Walmart, Walgreens, and ulta. All of which have this for the same price. Great buy for a great product!
Marissa P.
Omaha, NE
I love the smell of this product. It reminds me of summer! I find this scrub to be gentle enough on my sensitive skin to use a couple time a week. It leaves my skin soft an moisturized with a light fragrance. I purchased this product and my local walmart and would definitely recommend it to all.
Carin B.
Just recently purchased and I am absolutely loving it! I usually have a hard time taking the time to moisturize but quite honestly, I love taking the time to do so with this product!
Victoria V.
Canoga Park, CA
I just received this in my March glossybox & it's oh so lovely! the smell makes me feel like I'm at the beach, it's very lovely not to coconuty almost has an almond smell to it, makes my skin smooth, the texture is thick so only have to us a little
Kennedi G.
Grand Rapids, MI
I absolutely love the smell of this!! I think it's also very great on the skin because it exfoliates without being too harsh, it leaves my skin feeling very soft and the scent doesn't annoy me it's perfect
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.