BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ashley L.
Inver Grove, MN
I got this stuff in glossybox! It smells amazing and makes me think of Hawaii or Mexico. I would warn that the scent may be a bit too strong for some people but I love it.
Smells fantastic even though i usually get the mango one but still they are pretty good. They leave my skin soft especially in the elbow area and i feel nice i don't know how else to say it haha
Destiny R.
Jonesboro, AR
This is definitely one of my favorite body butters, hands down. The smell is amazing and it does the job. Moisturizing while leaving you smelling great, and feeling soft!
robyn d.
Birmingham, AL
I have to wrestle this out of my teenage daughters' hands. We all love it. It smells divine and it makes our skin super soft. I use it on my body after the shower and it is perfect!
Alice S.
This is one thick and creamy lotion but, it feels so healthy to use! Hydrates and smells amazing!!! I usually use this right after tanning so it feels so nice and cool on the skin!
Sydney E.
These scrubs are a little messy and intimidating at first. I wouldn't use it on my face, but is smells great and does what it is supposed to without being to rough on the skin.
Neysha R.
Tampa, FL
This is my favorite lotion!! I'm obsessed haha. The smell is amazing and it keeps my skin looking moisturized and soft to the touch. I love it!! My husband does too haha!!
Esther C.
Cypress, CA
Amazing body butter!! Great smell and leaves skin feeling refreshed and moisturizer. I use it daily and expecially love it on my feet when they feel dry. --- a must try!
Halley S.
I love most of tree hut products. They use real ingredients and smell great and leave your skin feeling soft and replinished after exfoliating all the dead skin away.
Daniela R.
San Antonio, TX
I got these as a gift and it is the best sugar scrub I have used leaves my skin super soft and silky feeling and leaves a little oil behind that mosturies your skin.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?