BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cristina O.
Holland, MI
This body scrub is super good! The scent isn't to strong which is perfect! And you get A LOT of product for what you're paying for! The packaging is great no leakage! I highly recommend for first time users!
Amber J.
Canoga park , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells amazing! I love the consistency of the cream and how smooth it felt as I applied it, the aroma is long lasting but not overbearing! I got this complements of #influencer but would most def purchase this myself! Highly recommend Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Karly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells absolutely amazing! Leaves skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. The texture is very creamy and it goes on very light; not heavy at all and doesn't leave any type of residue. Works best for my dry skin when I apply right after a hot shower!
Briana P.
Baldwin park, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this body butter so much! It smells amazing and keeps my skin nice and moisturizer. With the dry cold winter upon us my skin tends to get extremely dry and I even get cracks on my hands but this cream has kept my skin soft this winter
Cryssy C.
Tampa, FL
I love this body Butter because it smells absolutely amazing and leaves my skin feeling nice and smooth without feeling greasy. It doesn't have parabens either so that's a plus!
Chelsea R.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this body scrub for the past 8mnths and I absolutely love how my skin feels after using it. I use it in my problem areas. It really removes the dead skin and leaves you super soft and like a baby. I also tried the Mango one as well. I suggest this product highly.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed the smell of the product. It does have a pretty strong citrus smell! The exfoliation was okay. You basically get what you pay for. Price is decent but as far as a product I would continually buy it missed some key points for me!
I like this lotion! The smell is definitely different, I've never smelled anything like it but I like it. I think this is VERY moisturizing. It's definitely a thicker lotion. If I'm not going out after my shower I'll use this as my lotion. It also takes a while to go through.
Breanna H.
This stuff is amazing! I used it while I was pregnant on my dry stretched stomach and it felt so great. Not too pricey and smells absolutely amazing!! I definitely recommend this product to any one!!!
Stephanie C.
Round Rock, TX
I love the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Body Butter for the summer months. I use it daily after showering. Leaves my skin soft and smells amazing. I feel like I'm in the Caribbean.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.