BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Rose M.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is the bomb!! The scent is yummy enough to drink!! I use this once or twice a week and it keeps my skin so smooth. When the skin is smooth the lotions go on so much better. Easy to find in Walmart, Ulta etc.
Kelsey A.
Bremerton, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I'm usually not a big coconut person but after seeing this line on here I figured I'd see how I liked it. I put the body butter on before I went to bed and woke up with baby soft skin. And the coconut scent isn't so overwhelming. It's light can't wait to try the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my shower today.
Sydney C.
Tree Huts products are ok. OK enough for me to buy them again at the very least. When I'm running low on cash I tend to buy this as opposed to Bath and Body Works brand. It's not quite the same scent wise but it's still nice and feels as good on my skin.
Heather M.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am so obsessed with this scent from Tree Hut. The body scrub is my all time favorite, and this body butter is wonderful! It's so rich and thick and luxurious. It moisturizers without feeling too greasy which is nice.
Tarren M.
Euless, TX
The whole line of products that I've tried thus far have been amazing. The sugar scrubs and the body butter leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and silky at the same time. The light fragrance is always appreciated, because it isn't overbearing like others are. It can be a little expensive, but you truly do get what you pay for with this product.
Megan M.
Grant, AL
I've got a nostalgic attachment to this product, admittedly. When I was pregnant with my son, this was ALL I used on my skin. It soothed my skin and left it feeling moisturized, which was vital during my pregnancy.
Brittany S.
Fruitland Pk, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am in love with this smell and it also comes in a sugar scrub which is my all time favorite thing to use. It helps with pregnancy belly and everything even gets off my husbands nasty dirty working hands.
Jessica N.
Bismarck, ND
Very moisturizing. I use it all the time after I shower. It definitely keeps my body moisturizer for the rest of the day. I bought it at Walmart where they sell tree hut products. Very cost efficient and would definitely buy again!! Recommend.
Heather m.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this with the coconut lime scrub- it's the best! It smells awesome and the smell lasts like all day long as well. It's super hydrating and a little goes a long way. I purchased this for less than $5 at Walmart
Jenny G.
Buffalo, NY
Oh this is one of my favorite scents! It reminds me of a day at the beach. I really like this product because you don't need a whole lot of it so it lasts a really long time. It makes my skin feel moistuized without the oily feeling all day and I can even use it on my little ones!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.