Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,460 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 105 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This stuff is the bomb!! The scent is yummy enough to drink!! I use this once or twice a week and it keeps my skin so smooth. When the skin is smooth the lotions go on so much better. Easy to find in Walmart, Ulta etc.
I'm usually not a big coconut person but after seeing this line on here I figured I'd see how I liked it. I put the body butter on before I went to bed and woke up with baby soft skin. And the coconut scent isn't so overwhelming. It's light can't wait to try the Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter in my shower today.
Tree Huts products are ok. OK enough for me to buy them again at the very least. When I'm running low on cash I tend to buy this as opposed to Bath and Body Works brand. It's not quite the same scent wise but it's still nice and feels as good on my skin.
I am so obsessed with this scent from Tree Hut. The body scrub is my all time favorite, and this body butter is wonderful! It's so rich and thick and luxurious. It moisturizers without feeling too greasy which is nice.
The whole line of products that I've tried thus far have been amazing. The sugar scrubs and the body butter leaves your skin feeling soft, smooth, and silky at the same time. The light fragrance is always appreciated, because it isn't overbearing like others are. It can be a little expensive, but you truly do get what you pay for with this product.
I've got a nostalgic attachment to this product, admittedly. When I was pregnant with my son, this was ALL I used on my skin. It soothed my skin and left it feeling moisturized, which was vital during my pregnancy.
I am in love with this smell and it also comes in a sugar scrub which is my all time favorite thing to use. It helps with pregnancy belly and everything even gets off my husbands nasty dirty working hands.
Very moisturizing. I use it all the time after I shower. It definitely keeps my body moisturizer for the rest of the day. I bought it at Walmart where they sell tree hut products. Very cost efficient and would definitely buy again!! Recommend.
I use this with the coconut lime scrub- it's the best! It smells awesome and the smell lasts like all day long as well. It's super hydrating and a little goes a long way. I purchased this for less than $5 at Walmart
Oh this is one of my favorite scents! It reminds me of a day at the beach. I really like this product because you don't need a whole lot of it so it lasts a really long time. It makes my skin feel moistuized without the oily feeling all day and I can even use it on my little ones!
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos