BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Raeonah S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just got my coconut lime shea body butter by tree hut in my beauty box 5 today and I love it! It smells soo amazing, like I'm on a tropical island. Once I put it on my, skin was very silly smooth!
stephanie s.
Gardena, CA
Its was very hard for me to find a Body Butter that didn't make feel sticky this one makes my body feel soft and moist all day without feeling like i need to take another shower very good product
Vanessa C.
Somerville , MA
Soft and creamy. This is ideal to wear when you're putting on a nice dress. Or just keep in your bag for regular use.One of my ultimate faves. I'm all about the butters!
Jessica F.
Watson, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how this product works. It leaves my skin extra moisturized. The lime in the scent kind of gets to me after a while, though. I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time.
Angela B.
Fort Worth, TX
During the winter, my skin gets very dry and ashy. I love body scrubs for keeping my skin smooth. This one by tree hut smells delicious and leaves my skin feeling silky and moisturized. It's very reasonably priced too.
Arwen M.
Halsey, OR
My sister-in-law introduced me to this. Its fantastic for that wintery dry skin. It doesn't just wash off like some lotions, so I can use it to protect my hands while doing dishes or cleaning.
Alesi A.
Smells so nice on the body, the smell lasts super long. I bought mine at my local drugstore. I also got my friends to buy it because its super moisturizing on the body. Its value is normal.
Stacy T.
Savannah, GA
Thick formula feels nice on the skin. However, when it soaks in it feels slightly greasy for my liking. It stays on all day for a soft feel to the skin. Best part about this product is the scent!
Susan B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
love. makes skin super soft and smells amazing, lasts a long time, i probably wouldn't buy it again though, only because i don't like the greasiness of body butters
Kayla S.
Tree Hut combines the exotic aroma of coconut and pairs it with lime, creating a perfect tropical paradise. The shae body butter leaves your skin feeling smooth and moisturized hours after application.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?