BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Keirsten M.
Perryville, MD
This is the only moisturizing lotion i will ever use again in the summer. Very gentle. Fresh scent. leaves hands so soft. I use it Daily throughout the day. a little goes a long way and lasts. i have bought this product twice now. and will continue to buy!
Jackie S.
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
One of my favorite body butters. This scent in particular is my favorite. The product is fairly thick and very moisturizing. I highly recommend this product. I will be purchasing again!
Kristin Y.
I absolutely love this lotion. I use it twice daily on my feet and they are so smooth. The scent is amazing! I found this at Walmart and was shocked at how reasonably priced it was. I would definitely buy this again.
kathryn m.
Vinton, VA
I really like this body butter over others I've tried because when I first opened it, it was almost like a pina colada. Although it is about 7 bucks a container I would still recommend it because you only need a small amount since a little goes a long way.
Kristina G.
Katy, TX
This product is very moisturizing and smells AMAZING!! I have eczema and my skin is very particular which made me really happy when this product didn't irritate my skin. Instead it left it feeling smooth and silky!
shaide M.
Brooklyn, NY
This product smells like everything almost so good it makes you want to eat it.. I really love it for fall and wintet.. do not suggest using it in the summer unless u want endless bugs swaming you.. but other than that I really do recommend it..
Miranda B.
The scent is what initially won me over. But i love the exfoliater. It is the only exfoliater I will use before I self tan. It is good at getting the dead skin off but doesn't strip my skin and make it cracky.
Taylor S.
Smells great!!! If you like to exfoliate your entire body, as I do, then one tub won't last you long. They're a little high priced to buy often, but not too bad.
Gretchen L.
Humble, Tx
I purchased Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter to help with my dry skin after a vacation at the beach and I felt like I was right back at the beach! The formula is very moisturizing yet non-greasy and the scent!! Oh my, heavenly and tropical!
Love this product. Bought the matching body scrub and it is my favorite duo. Smell is amazing and body butter is truly amazing. Works beautifully and leaves silky feeling on the skin. Bought it at a local Hannaford store. The smell is to die for.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?