Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,483 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 109 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!).
This is okay body butter. It really does smell amazing and there is a body scrub to match. I do feel that it is a little waxy feeling which I don't really care for at all. Also it's very greasy and I feel like sometimes it can just sit on the skin and not sink in. It is an affordable body butter though.
LOVE this body butter! It really does a great job at moisturizing. I use this after I shower all over my body. Unlike other body butters, it absorbs easily into the skin so there's no greasy feeling after using it. The scent is amazing and is great for the summertime. This body butter is affordable and worth way more than its price. I highly recommend this product.
Tree hut body butters are creamy and long lasting. They all smell wonderful and leave your skin so soft. You wil notice the protective moisture layer is still on your skin when you step into your bath. under $10 .This is my favorite scent for the summer
This is the best body scrub I have ever found!!!! First it smells amazing!!!! I love the coconut scent, and its nice and gritty but not so grotty that it feels like its peeling my skin off, and it doesn't dry my skin out! I will never stop buying this!
One of my favorite, easily accessible body butters. It is very thick, and leaves you moisturized all day. The scent makes you want to eat t. Since it's so thick, you won't run through it quickly. Do not leave it in the heat, you may get some separation from the oil.
I absolutely love this! I bought it at Walgreens since it was on clearance and thought I might try it. I also saw the mango one on sale as well but I liked this smell better. A little goes a long away, and it definitely keeps my dry skin moisturized!
Refreshing coconut with a vibrant burst of lime come together in an invigorating shea butter at a fair price point. Available at most drug stores, this is a product I use when I need a kick of scent and moisturization. I would recommend this to people who like citrusy, fresh scents.
This scrub isn't too harsh for my skin but still removes all the dead skin leaving me with a nice glow. I use this scrub once every other week. The smell doesn't last too long. While in the shower it gives off a good aroma. I would recommend to family and friends because it does it's job.
This stuff smells so good. I have not purchased it myself but it was given to me and this body butter smells so good. I like how thick this body butter is. It does not leave my skin feeling or looking greasy. It leaves my skin feeling very soft.
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos