BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica N.
Bismarck, ND
Very moisturizing. I use it all the time after I shower. It definitely keeps my body moisturizer for the rest of the day. I bought it at Walmart where they sell tree hut products. Very cost efficient and would definitely buy again!! Recommend.
Heather m.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this with the coconut lime scrub- it's the best! It smells awesome and the smell lasts like all day long as well. It's super hydrating and a little goes a long way. I purchased this for less than $5 at Walmart
Jenny G.
Buffalo, NY
Oh this is one of my favorite scents! It reminds me of a day at the beach. I really like this product because you don't need a whole lot of it so it lasts a really long time. It makes my skin feel moistuized without the oily feeling all day and I can even use it on my little ones!
Pauline B.
Portland, Or
This is one of my favorite body butters. The smell is unbelievable good and hydrates my skin well. I got it at walmart as is cheaper there. Scent 100 points. Would recommend to those who love coconut!
Jameka J.
This coconut lime scent smells so good. I bought a kit that had this body butter, body lotion, and body scrub, at Sam's Club right before Christmas, for myself and loved it so much I went back and bought two more to give as gifts.
Tysha P.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite . It reminds me of mamba the candy. I also use the body scrub oh my. The smell last longer when you use both. I wish they had a body spray. I purchase the scrub and butter from Kmart..
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
Tree Hut Body Butters are amazing and Coconut Lime Shea is no exception! The first thing I thought when I smelled this butter was Vacation! The scent is very tropical, it smells edible in a good way. Very moisturizing product and a little goes a long way. Also, great ingredients and the price is very affordable.
Bethany W.
Indianhead Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite product of 2015! It smells amazing and hydrates well! I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it made my feel skin feel great and I did not end up with one stretch mark! It's very spa-like!
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
One of the best inexpensive body scrubs from the drugstore. It smells amazing and it wakes your senses. It isn't too abrasive on the skin and it is long lasting. I recommend to anyone who has been looking at trying this scrub!
Nicole T.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I recently started exfoliating regularly and I thought this product would be a great start. Let me tell you, after using this one time my skin felt like a babies butt! I even used it on my face mixing it with my face wash and I already see an improvement in my skin texture!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.