BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather m.
Mc Kees Rocks, PA
I use this with the coconut lime scrub- it's the best! It smells awesome and the smell lasts like all day long as well. It's super hydrating and a little goes a long way. I purchased this for less than $5 at Walmart
Pauline B.
Portland, Or
This is one of my favorite body butters. The smell is unbelievable good and hydrates my skin well. I got it at walmart as is cheaper there. Scent 100 points. Would recommend to those who love coconut!
Jameka J.
This coconut lime scent smells so good. I bought a kit that had this body butter, body lotion, and body scrub, at Sam's Club right before Christmas, for myself and loved it so much I went back and bought two more to give as gifts.
Tysha P.
Los Angeles, CA
My favorite . It reminds me of mamba the candy. I also use the body scrub oh my. The smell last longer when you use both. I wish they had a body spray. I purchase the scrub and butter from Kmart..
Lanette H.
Southfield, MI
Tree Hut Body Butters are amazing and Coconut Lime Shea is no exception! The first thing I thought when I smelled this butter was Vacation! The scent is very tropical, it smells edible in a good way. Very moisturizing product and a little goes a long way. Also, great ingredients and the price is very affordable.
Bethany W.
Indianhead Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My favorite product of 2015! It smells amazing and hydrates well! I used this all throughout my pregnancy and it made my feel skin feel great and I did not end up with one stretch mark! It's very spa-like!
Heather H.
Picayune, MS
One of the best inexpensive body scrubs from the drugstore. It smells amazing and it wakes your senses. It isn't too abrasive on the skin and it is long lasting. I recommend to anyone who has been looking at trying this scrub!
Nicole T.
I absolutely love this stuff!! I recently started exfoliating regularly and I thought this product would be a great start. Let me tell you, after using this one time my skin felt like a babies butt! I even used it on my face mixing it with my face wash and I already see an improvement in my skin texture!
Lita D.
Muskegon, MI
Love the tropical sent of this scrub! I feel like I'm at a spa every time I use this! And my skin feels like a baby's after I use this scrub! Perfect scrub if you like to self tan too!
Megan E.
Dayton, OH
This body butter reminds me of a vacation in a bottle. Always a fan of coconut lime, it has a light but noticeable scent. I've purchased this at Walmart, Walgreens, and ulta. All of which have this for the same price. Great buy for a great product!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?