BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Caley V.
Rosebush, MI
I LOVE the smell of this it’s so tropical like I’m on some amazing island on vacation and it’s got a great texture ! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Renee S.
Great fragrance
Love how smooth and creamy it is
I use this every night before bed, and after I run out of this free 2oz jar, I'll definitely be purchasing more -- I really want to try their other scents!
Jessica W.
Brockport , NY
Smells great and has a very soft, light weight application. I would absolutely use this product again. I received it in my Harvest VoxBox complimentary and enjoyed it quite a bit!
Karen R.
Conway Spgs, KS
I loved his butter! I wish I could get a bigger bottle. It’s very creamy and smooth. Kept my skin hydrated and long lasting! I would recommend. Thanks Influenster!
Kara B.
Woodbury, TN
Smells absolutely amazing and hydrates very well! I gave some to my husband to use (he works outside everyday so his hands are very rough) and it kept his hands from overly drying and also helped with the cracking! Wonderful product!
Katrina V.
Gilbert, AZ
This lotion is moisturizing and works great on my eczema. It smells amazing in the tub. However, once I put the lotion on, the smell drives me crazy. It's pretty over powering.
Annie M.
Albany, KY
One of my favorite! I usually am hesitant with any lotion or creams with a strong smell but this one is wonderful! And it definitely does the job for moisturizing.
Rachel E.
I love this stuff! It’s moisturizing without being sticky and the fragrance is great! Not too light, not too strong.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Lakaisha M.
Jonesboro, GA
They way their body butter smells is delicious and you really don’t need to use a lot I love how it makes my skin feels after using it this is definitely worth the money
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
My hands have been so dry today and after using my Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter they are so soft! Plus, the coconut lime smell is amazing!!! I️ will definitely keep purchasing this!
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.