Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This lotion is moisturizing and works great on my eczema. It smells amazing in the tub. However, once I put the lotion on, the smell drives me crazy. It's pretty over powering.
My hands have been so dry today and after using my Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter they are so soft! Plus, the coconut lime smell is amazing!!! I️ will definitely keep purchasing this!
This is nice! Not too thick, I hate super thick body butter. Went on smoothly, absorbed quick. Scent was ok, coconut lime, a little too fruity for me, but not too strong. Would definitely use again.
Love this body butter because it moisturizes well, makes your skin super soft, and smells great ! The only con might be it is heavy/ greasy going on but I don't mind that especially if you put it on at night it's no big deal, this definitely might be more of a winter product because it is SO moisturizing - so dry skin will just drink this right up!
I love this product! I love the scent, the feel and the results. The scent is luscious and the body butter goes on smoothly and doesn't leave you with a greasy film, and a little goes a long way! The best part is that is actually hydrates and moisturizes beautifully! I have put this sample in my purse and all of my girls use it on their winter-chapped hands (thanks to flu season, we are extra vigilant about hand washing!) This is lovely to apply and they all enjoy it. I will definitely by replacing mine when it is used up!
This hand cream is amazing, I keep it on my desk at work and my coworkers love to come and grab some for themselves. I found it at Ulta randomly and have loved their products ever since. I also have tried their body scrubs and really recommend any of their products!!
I really like this product because 1. It smells great! And2. It really moisturizes the body. Honestly I feel like the moisture does last 24 hours too! Great product. I'd defiantly purchase again :)
I love this stuff. Smells so amazing!!! I think that it isnt too thick it goes on nice and leaves you feeling moisturized. I like the cost of the product as well. I felt like it doesn't last a super long time but I also use it every day. I am not sure if I would buy it again or not, still searching for that perfect body butter.
I absolutely love this scent. If I could give this more than five stars I would. I love the lotion and the Epson soak in the coconut lime and i just saw on this site that there is a body wash, so the hunt is on. I love that coupons are available but the price is still comparable to bath and body works or other specialty stores. This is always my go to every time I go to Wal-Mart.
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos