BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
I wanted to really like this product since it is coconut lime and I love body butters instead of just lotions. However, the smell did not thrill me like other coconut lime products I have used. The body butter did not soak into my skin like others I have used in the past either. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Selena G.
I love the smell of this scrub. Omg!!! perfect summer scent. It also leaves your skin really soft!!!!!
The container holds a lot of scrub so it takes awhile to go thru the container. I see no flaws with this product and I recommend this to anyone looking for a good scrub
Rachel L.
Aurora, CO
This scent is my favorite from Tree Hut! I use it a few times a week especially before shaving my legs. It smells amazing, doesn't irritate my skin, and it makes my skin smooth. At times there is a little bit of a residue left in the tub, but it's easy to rinse away.
L P.
I love thick body butter that is really moisturizing and this really does the job! It has a great scent, not too overpowering. I think a little goes a long way. I would probably repurchase this at Ulta. Better stock up if I see it on sale!
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
My mom and I always get this if we need a body scrub accationaly we will get a different one. But we have got the coconut lime since I was little. There is actually one in my shower right now. It's get all the dead skin off and makes my skin feel super soft!
Taryn M.
Southfield, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
OMG!!!! That's the first thing that comes to mind with Tree Hut! The products smell so delicious and they are soft, soothing and pocket friendly! The coconut lime shea, body butter is my favorite scent, it's a vacation in a bottle!
Shayla  F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my sister and used it a couple times in the shower. The size of the sugar crystals is just right. Not too small, but not so big that you leave the shower with abrasions. The scent was heavenly, if heaven smells like tropical fruit.
Lindsey M.
Rich, wonderful lather that doesn't leave you feeling slimy or oily. It's perfect for after a hot shower, to remind you of summertime and the beach. And a little goes a long way, even a small tub of butter can last quite a while. One of my favorite lotions!
Rose M.
Montgomery, AL
This stuff is the bomb!! The scent is yummy enough to drink!! I use this once or twice a week and it keeps my skin so smooth. When the skin is smooth the lotions go on so much better. Easy to find in Walmart, Ulta etc.
Sydney C.
Tree Huts products are ok. OK enough for me to buy them again at the very least. When I'm running low on cash I tend to buy this as opposed to Bath and Body Works brand. It's not quite the same scent wise but it's still nice and feels as good on my skin.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?