BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Renee S.
Great fragrance
Love how smooth and creamy it is
I use this every night before bed, and after I run out of this free 2oz jar, I'll definitely be purchasing more -- I really want to try their other scents!
Jessica W.
Brockport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and has a very soft, light weight application. I would absolutely use this product again. I received it in my Harvest VoxBox complimentary and enjoyed it quite a bit!
Melissa G.
Colbert , WA
Coconut and lime is one of my favorite combinations! It smells so good and this body butter leaves your skin moisturizer and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Kara B.
Woodbury, TN
Smells absolutely amazing and hydrates very well! I gave some to my husband to use (he works outside everyday so his hands are very rough) and it kept his hands from overly drying and also helped with the cracking! Wonderful product!
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite! I usually am hesitant with any lotion or creams with a strong smell but this one is wonderful! And it definitely does the job for moisturizing.
Rachel E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It’s moisturizing without being sticky and the fragrance is great! Not too light, not too strong.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Katrina V.
Gilbert, AZ
This lotion is moisturizing and works great on my eczema. It smells amazing in the tub. However, once I put the lotion on, the smell drives me crazy. It's pretty over powering.
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
My hands have been so dry today and after using my Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter they are so soft! Plus, the coconut lime smell is amazing!!! I️ will definitely keep purchasing this!
Jennifer R.
Chittenango, NY
This is nice! Not too thick, I hate super thick body butter. Went on smoothly, absorbed quick. Scent was ok, coconut lime, a little too fruity for me, but not too strong. Would definitely use again.
Kerrin C.
Ashland, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this body butter because it moisturizes well, makes your skin super soft, and smells great ! The only con might be it is heavy/ greasy going on but I don't mind that especially if you put it on at night it's no big deal, this definitely might be more of a winter product because it is SO moisturizing - so dry skin will just drink this right up!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?