BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Illesha M.
Jacksonville, FL
Amazing body butter. The lime scent is reminiscent of an Island Vacation. Smells like coconut lime heaven. I apply just out the shower while my skin is still damp. It's so rich and feels amazing on. Keeps my skin moist especially during these summer months it is not too oily or heavy.
Vicky R.
Kiel, WI
This is my favorite body butter. I absolutely love the scent and it makes my skin feel so refreshed and smooth. This is a great product for the price. I use this body butter daily after my shower and it lasts all day long.
Giselle N.
Provo, UT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
leaves the skin super soft and moisturized, the packaging is beautiful and well resistant, the smell is very good, the texture is very consistent and the effect on the skin is incredible. I love it
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love.
Molly S.
Pataskala, OH
I wanted to really like this product since it is coconut lime and I love body butters instead of just lotions. However, the smell did not thrill me like other coconut lime products I have used. The body butter did not soak into my skin like others I have used in the past either. I will not be repurchasing this product.
Selena G.
I love the smell of this scrub. Omg!!! perfect summer scent. It also leaves your skin really soft!!!!!
The container holds a lot of scrub so it takes awhile to go thru the container. I see no flaws with this product and I recommend this to anyone looking for a good scrub
Rachel L.
Aurora, CO
This scent is my favorite from Tree Hut! I use it a few times a week especially before shaving my legs. It smells amazing, doesn't irritate my skin, and it makes my skin smooth. At times there is a little bit of a residue left in the tub, but it's easy to rinse away.
L P.
I love thick body butter that is really moisturizing and this really does the job! It has a great scent, not too overpowering. I think a little goes a long way. I would probably repurchase this at Ulta. Better stock up if I see it on sale!
meghan m.
De Soto, MO
My mom and I always get this if we need a body scrub accationaly we will get a different one. But we have got the coconut lime since I was little. There is actually one in my shower right now. It's get all the dead skin off and makes my skin feel super soft!
Shayla  F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Bought this for my sister and used it a couple times in the shower. The size of the sugar crystals is just right. Not too small, but not so big that you leave the shower with abrasions. The scent was heavenly, if heaven smells like tropical fruit.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?