BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cameron E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is very soothing to the skin! It leaves my skin feeling extra smooth and the packaging is a good size and easy to use. I bought it at Ulta for only $7. I would recommend this to anyone who wants a good body scrub to use in the shower or on a daily basis. And the smell is superb too!
Lindsey B.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The coconut like scent is possibly one of my favorites of all time! The coconut like scrub is my favorite body scrub and this body butter is great but it is VERY thick! The body shop body butters are some of my favorites so in comparison to those this one falls a little flat. It is very moisturizing but something about the texture is odd to me.
brandi e.
Moscow, ID
absolutley love, love , love this Body Butter! i love the fragrance, and how nurishing it is, it feels so good when you rub it on and moisturizes like nothing else! it is quickly absobed and doesnt feel heavy. plus "put the Lime in the Coconut" song goes through my mind everytime i use it!
Meghan P.
Cornelius, NC
THIS IS LITERALLY MY FAVORITE THING EVER! I love how much sugar scrub is in this. A little goes a long way. I only need a quarter size amount for my whole arm. It is not for sensitive skin, it is really harsh to those with it. I, however, love it because it gets rid of all the dead skin.
Whitley S.
I love this product! I am currently pregnant I use body butter daily on my stomach. I love the smell of this product. I will continue to use this as my nightly moisturizer. I would recommend this to anyone (pregnant or not). I am so happy I was able to receive this product for free in exchange for my honest review!
Tiffany L.
I got a sample of this years ago when j was pregnant with my second child. And after I used the sample up, I was hooked. The smell is SO good. Like a soft tropical lime. It makes my skin feel soft and hydrated literally for 2 days after applying it. I'm convinced it kept stretch marks away during pregnancy and the smell is now so reminiscent of that time for me. I love it. Will always repurchase.
Elizabeth M.
Brownsville, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
This smells amazing! I personally really love it. It's inexpensive and give a nice amount of moisture when applied after a shower. However it is a bit greasy which is why I took one star off. Other than that, I love it! 😁
Traci M.
Jacksonville, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way this body butter smells! It reminds me of the beach but it's not too beachy, it has a very typical scent. I apply it right after I take a shower/ bath before my skin dries, I rub it in while still wet and then let myself air dry so that it really melts into my skin. Once I'm dry my skin is so silky smooth!
Kristin S.
I abaoltely love this cream. I can got horrible psoriasis patches on my feet leaving them raw ans bloody. (Which is not cute in summer). This is the only cream that has kept them moisturized and prevented them deom xompletely drying out. Id tou have dry skin this is the #1 thinf to try.....and it smells like gummy bears!
Autumn W.
Mount Vernon, NY
BEST SMELLING SCRUB EVER!!! Sugar scrub not too abrasive but abrasive enough. I use before and after shaving at home. Worth the price great at home spa treatment. Smells like vacation. Only con is it isn't available at all drugstores but its worth the trip because it last forever. I want the whole line of this scent!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?