BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Caley V.
Rosebush, MI
I LOVE the smell of this it’s so tropical like I’m on some amazing island on vacation and it’s got a great texture ! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Justine F.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this product! I have awful dry hands especially in the winter. This is one of the best lotions I've used. It left my hands soft and lasted nearly all day. Great because I always forget to reapply lotions.
Renee S.
Houston , TX
Great fragrance
Love how smooth and creamy it is
I use this every night before bed, and after I run out of this free 2oz jar, I'll definitely be purchasing more -- I really want to try their other scents!
Jessica W.
Brockport , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Smells great and has a very soft, light weight application. I would absolutely use this product again. I received it in my Harvest VoxBox complimentary and enjoyed it quite a bit!
Melissa G.
Colbert , WA
Coconut and lime is one of my favorite combinations! It smells so good and this body butter leaves your skin moisturizer and soft! I would definitely buy it again!
Kara B.
Woodbury, TN
Smells absolutely amazing and hydrates very well! I gave some to my husband to use (he works outside everyday so his hands are very rough) and it kept his hands from overly drying and also helped with the cracking! Wonderful product!
Annie M.
Albany, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
One of my favorite! I usually am hesitant with any lotion or creams with a strong smell but this one is wonderful! And it definitely does the job for moisturizing.
Katrina V.
Gilbert, AZ
This lotion is moisturizing and works great on my eczema. It smells amazing in the tub. However, once I put the lotion on, the smell drives me crazy. It's pretty over powering.
Rachel E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff! It’s moisturizing without being sticky and the fragrance is great! Not too light, not too strong.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Chelsie S.
Coldwater, OH
My hands have been so dry today and after using my Tree Hut 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter they are so soft! Plus, the coconut lime smell is amazing!!! I️ will definitely keep purchasing this!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.