BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica L.
Marshall, MI
The smell on this butter is DIVINE! It’s nice and thick, and spreads smoothly. I have super dry skin and this adds a lot of hydration. I can’t wait to see the improved state after a few days use!
Betty S.
The smell on this product is amazing!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good skin product, that actually works for dry skin. After 1 hour I still have the sent of the coconut lime!!
Brittney S.
Love hand/body butters. Especially during the dry winter Season but what really sold this is the coconut lime scent. A winter product with a reminder of summer. Perfect!
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like how creamy this was, and it didn’t feel oily when I touched something afterwards. I also like that it is organic and I don’t feel bad putting it on my kids
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
The Tree Hut body butter is smell so good, I don't even put my own perfume because I really like thhe smell. It is absorb quickly and make my skin looks supple and moist
Gennifer D.
This is the best body butter I've used in a while. The scent is perfect-not too fragrant or overwhelming. When my sample runs out, I'll definitely be purchasing more. I'd definitely recommend!
Christina S.
Terrell, TX
I love the lightweight texture. It also has an amazing scent that I did not think I would like at first. You can also feel the moisture without it being sticky or greasy
sarah r.
Tucson, AZ
This Body Butter is amazing! The scent is great and last. The butter has just the right amount of thickness to it to tell its working and won't leave you feeling greasy.
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Omg I felt in love with this I love the smell, I love how it makes my body feel nice and smooth. You must try it. I got it in my voxbox but for sure ima end up buying it. I highly recommend it.
Justine B.
Cicero , IL
First of all... the smell is amazing! My hands get super dry this time of year and this really helps. I’m in love with this product, I’ll definitely be buying myself some as soon as I run out.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.