BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

powered by

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Betty S.
The smell on this product is amazing!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good skin product, that actually works for dry skin. After 1 hour I still have the sent of the coconut lime!!
Corinna J.
BLOOMFIELD, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how smooth it is and that it doesn't require much to hydrate. I love the fragrance it's tropical and light. It left my skin soft and didn't leave an oily residue.
Gennifer D.
This is the best body butter I've used in a while. The scent is perfect-not too fragrant or overwhelming. When my sample runs out, I'll definitely be purchasing more. I'd definitely recommend!
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg I felt in love with this I love the smell, I love how it makes my body feel nice and smooth. You must try it. I got it in my voxbox but for sure ima end up buying it. I highly recommend it.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like how creamy this was, and it didn’t feel oily when I touched something afterwards. I also like that it is organic and I don’t feel bad putting it on my kids
Brittney S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love hand/body butters. Especially during the dry winter Season but what really sold this is the coconut lime scent. A winter product with a reminder of summer. Perfect!
sarah r.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Body Butter is amazing! The scent is great and last. The butter has just the right amount of thickness to it to tell its working and won't leave you feeling greasy.
Christina S.
Whitney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the lightweight texture. It also has an amazing scent that I did not think I would like at first. You can also feel the moisture without it being sticky or greasy
Justine B.
Cicero, IL
First of all... the smell is amazing! My hands get super dry this time of year and this really helps. I’m in love with this product, I’ll definitely be buying myself some as soon as I run out.
Vicky M.
Long Beach, CA
I read about the moisturizing qualities of Shea butter so I decided to find a Shea butter product to fit my moisturizing needs. I stumbled onto this product by Tree Hut and I immediately found a winner. First of all a little goes a long way. It moisturizers instantly without a greasy residue and the moisture lasts all day long. It has a yummy aromatic scent with a hint of lime and uses organic Shea butter. This product is a must have!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.