Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,459 Reviews
Buy now on ULTA
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
and get 2.5% CASH BACK with
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
The smell on this product is amazing!! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good skin product, that actually works for dry skin. After 1 hour I still have the sent of the coconut lime!!
I love how smooth it is and that it doesn't require much to hydrate. I love the fragrance it's tropical and light. It left my skin soft and didn't leave an oily residue.
This is the best body butter I've used in a while. The scent is perfect-not too fragrant or overwhelming. When my sample runs out, I'll definitely be purchasing more. I'd definitely recommend!
Omg I felt in love with this I love the smell, I love how it makes my body feel nice and smooth. You must try it. I got it in my voxbox but for sure ima end up buying it. I highly recommend it.
I really like how creamy this was, and it didn’t feel oily when I touched something afterwards. I also like that it is organic and I don’t feel bad putting it on my kids
Love hand/body butters. Especially during the dry winter Season but what really sold this is the coconut lime scent. A winter product with a reminder of summer. Perfect!
This Body Butter is amazing! The scent is great and last. The butter has just the right amount of thickness to it to tell its working and won't leave you feeling greasy.
I love the lightweight texture. It also has an amazing scent that I did not think I would like at first. You can also feel the moisture without it being sticky or greasy
First of all... the smell is amazing! My hands get super dry this time of year and this really helps. I’m in love with this product, I’ll definitely be buying myself some as soon as I run out.
I read about the moisturizing qualities of Shea butter so I decided to find a Shea butter product to fit my moisturizing needs. I stumbled onto this product by Tree Hut and I immediately found a winner. First of all a little goes a long way. It moisturizers instantly without a greasy residue and the moisture lasts all day long. It has a yummy aromatic scent with a hint of lime and uses organic Shea butter. This product is a must have!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos