BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shonnie L.
Yukon, OK
Love this #TreeHut 24- Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter... Just in time to combat the cool, crisp weather.. it is thick and creamy, and applies smoothly over my skin 💕
Jamie C.
WILLIAMSVILLE, NY
Not greasy, thick yet it absorbs pretty rapidly. The smell is pleasant. Definitely left my skin hydrated for 24 hours , and through lots of hand washing. I would recommend this to a friend.
Jackylene F.
Hacienda Hts, CA
This Tree Hut Shea butter is so amazing. I love it! I have a very sensitive skin and this one really does an amazing job for moisturizing my skin specially this winter time.
Barbie A.
Winter Park, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
It does have a heavy scent but nothing offensive. It is so soft and rich, after I finish doing my nails it is awesome to moisturize my hands and cuticle back up.
Stephanie D.
Duncannon, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The body butter smells amazing! It’s smooth and not at all greasy. I love how thick it is without being hard to spread. I’m carrying it around in my purse because it’s really helping with the dry skin caused by the colder weather.
Kristine C.
Baltimore, MD
Received a 2oz sample in a Glossybox and I'm pleasantly surprised. It absorbs well, doesn't make the skin feel greasy and lasts a long time. I have two comments on the scent. The first is that I wasn't aware that it was coconut lime until I read the package. I could have sworn it was almond. That could just be my out-of whack sense of smell though. The second was that the scent was a little overpowering for the amount used. Considering I used a very small amount, it overwhelmed my olfactory system for a LONG time. It's not that I don't like the smell, I just don't want it competing with my perfume!
Darci U.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells incredible! Super smooth and makes my skin feel great! It has a cool refreshing sensation! The label says it smells good enough to eat but it is for external use only, I found this funny!
Caley V.
Rosebush, MI
I LOVE the smell of this it’s so tropical like I’m on some amazing island on vacation and it’s got a great texture ! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Justine F.
Chillicothe, OH
I love this product! I have awful dry hands especially in the winter. This is one of the best lotions I've used. It left my hands soft and lasted nearly all day. Great because I always forget to reapply lotions.
Renee S.
Houston , TX
Great fragrance
Love how smooth and creamy it is
I use this every night before bed, and after I run out of this free 2oz jar, I'll definitely be purchasing more -- I really want to try their other scents!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?