BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Hilliary W.
Big rock, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Absolutely wonderful. My skin is so dry with this weather change in Tennessee. It has worked wonders for these over-washed (is that a thing?) nurse hands! And it smells amazing!
April T.
CENTERVILLE, UT
Great smell, great hydration, perfect for my on-the-go life!!! This is great for the whole body and especially those seriously dry spots! Hello gorgeous knees, elbows, and hands!
Tracy E.
Lafayette, LA
At first I was kind of skeptical about this. But recently I ended up having a dry skin breakout. I used this for a couple of days & it was gone in no time!! Very moisturizing 😀
Tanikia C.
Philadelphia, PA
Good greatness I absolutely love this body butter it makes my skin feel so supple & soft.The smell is out of this world.I gotta get my hands on some more.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Jodi S.
Florence, AZ
Omg... this butter is amazing! It makes my skin so soft and the scent is heavenly. I put it on after the shower and the softness and the smell lasts all day. This is a must have in any beauty regimen 😍😍😍
Andreana C.
Bessemer, AL
It smells sooooo good. Great sleek packaging which I love and it doesn’t take up too much room in my overnight bag or purse. It leaves my skin so soft and moisturized. Will definitely purchase.
Elena H.
Killingworth, CT
This body butter smells super sweet and was very effective, my only complaint is that after using a normal amount of the body butter, I still felt like my skin was suffocating under the thick lotion and that my face was kind of clogged. It just didn't absorb into my skin as fast as other body butters I've used in the past. Would I buy it again? I don't know. It certainly does leave my face glowing. I guess I just need to be more patient with it.
My final comment:
Great to use, but apply and spread in small amounts for maximum comfort.
Michelle W.
Dublin, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love this stuff! The smell is great & the amount of moisture it gives my skin is perfect for this time of year! I will definitely buy this! Very happy with this body butter!
Wendy E.
Quincy, MI
I love this stuff I actually keep in on my little table next to my chair so I can use it often. I have really dry hands and skin in the winter time. This body butter works great and also smells nice. I would recommend this product!
laura b.
union, NJ
so i actually have the sugar scrub same flavor, and i don’t like it. how ever, i love his lotion! it smells good and leaves your hands/body soft. wish i got a bigger one ! 😩
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.