BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jenifer H.
Stark City, MO
I absolutely loved this product! Smells fantastic, perfect to go size! Great value! It reminds me of my mom! I would recommend for smell and how your skin feels after!
Gina r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This butter is so soft and moisturizing , Absolutely love this When i run out i will defiantly be buying some more. Thanks Infulenster for another great product.
Holly B.
Pella, IA
This product is wonderful! I have VERY dry skin and eczema. A lot of body butters burn my eczema, but this did not. It has a beautiful smell and reminds me of a high end suntan lotion aroma.
Charmaine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have mild eczema and this has been a lifesaver while we had snow (yes, SNOW) in Texas!

So thankful I had this sample to help keep my skin from cracking and breaking!!
Amber A.
Chesterfield, MI
Holy cow! This stuff smells so amazing, even my boyfriend was completing it. With winter upon us mine and my daughters skin is super dry, but this makes it baby soft!
Taj A.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells like a tropical vacation! Has a clean smell and a guy or girl can wear. Leaves skin silky smooth and not greasy, perfect for a pick-me-up in the winter months!
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this cream by my kitchen sink. It feels great on my hands without being too greasy. It has a mild pleasant scent. I need to use it more frequently, but it seems nice!
Ashley M.
Santa Paula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells and feels so amazing. Such a great quality product. I’m a super dry and I instantly felt softer after applying it. The retail value is also amazing
Kristen T.
1st: this stuff smells freaking amazing!
2nd: it only takes a little to get you moisturized
I have been using this after my shower to help lick in moisture.. Love it!
Sarah S.
Sandy, UT
Holy moly this stuff literally feels like butter and smells amazing... made my hands instantly feel so much better and sup nourished! I will be buying a full size of this asap! Winter skin calls for good skin products!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.