BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Heather M.
Hammond , LA
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Oh my goodness this body butter feels and smells devine. Its thick aand rich but blends in so well. There is no greasy feeling. Im in love ❤️
Holly B.
Pella, IA
This product is wonderful! I have VERY dry skin and eczema. A lot of body butters burn my eczema, but this did not. It has a beautiful smell and reminds me of a high end suntan lotion aroma.
Charmaine W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have mild eczema and this has been a lifesaver while we had snow (yes, SNOW) in Texas!

So thankful I had this sample to help keep my skin from cracking and breaking!!
Amber A.
Roseville , MI
Holy cow! This stuff smells so amazing, even my boyfriend was completing it. With winter upon us mine and my daughters skin is super dry, but this makes it baby soft!
Taj A.
North Hills, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells like a tropical vacation! Has a clean smell and a guy or girl can wear. Leaves skin silky smooth and not greasy, perfect for a pick-me-up in the winter months!
Kristen T.
1st: this stuff smells freaking amazing!
2nd: it only takes a little to get you moisturized
I have been using this after my shower to help lick in moisture.. Love it!
Ashley M.
Santa Paula, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion smells and feels so amazing. Such a great quality product. I’m a super dry and I instantly felt softer after applying it. The retail value is also amazing
Elizabeth W.
Kansas City, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I keep this cream by my kitchen sink. It feels great on my hands without being too greasy. It has a mild pleasant scent. I need to use it more frequently, but it seems nice!
Amanda S.
Midlothian , VA
This is my go to body scrub in the summer time. The scent is amazing. Smells very beachy. It's exfoliates and softens my skin very nicely. I would highly recommend!!
Hadley S.
Owensboro, KY
I absolutely love this body butter! It keeps my skin soft and moisturized all day long plus it smells amazing and is perfect for my sensitive and dry skin! I highly recommend this product and I would definitely buy again.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?