Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.73 / 5 based on 3,453 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 100 Q&A
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I looove everything Tree Hut!! So thrilled to try the butters. While the Shea didn’t really like my skin, it’s luxurious and soft. Smelled deeevine. I’ll try another variety soon!!
Great product! Thick enough and has a great smell. Kept my elbows and hands moisturized and didn’t leave a grease behind. The smell was there but not over powering! I would recommend this product to everyone.
I like the thick consistency of this cream that sinks into my skin nicely. I’m not crazy about the coconut lime scent for winter time, but it’s very moisturizing so I don’t mind it.
24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter is the best thing i have ever tried! It is coconut lime scented and it smells amazing! It also keeps my skin so soft for hours! I love it!
Do you want some soft skin the shea butter is the way to go. My hubs fishes and he uses it to makes his hands soft after being soft in the salt water all day. Smells great! Can’t wait to use it every night’
I loved this body butter! I suffer from dry skin, especially dry knuckles this time of year. Not only has this been helping my skin feel better but it smells really great too. I highly recommend this!
This smells SOOOO good! It's not greasy like some butters, it's not so thin like lotion.. It literally feels like butter! But it goes pretty far! I'm definitely buying some of this!
This Organic shea body butter is so good. I love the coconut lime scent. It really does soften your skin and goes on so smooth. I suggest trying this shea butter. It really hydrates your skin.
OMG! I absolutely love Tree Hut’s Shea body butter. It feels great on my skin. It smells wonderful. A little goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing some for stocking stuffers! Thank you for my free product Influenster! #ButterUpTreeHut
Great smell, great hydration, perfect for my on-the-go life!!! This is great for the whole body and especially those seriously dry spots! Hello gorgeous knees, elbows, and hands!
Q & A
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos