BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kimberly K.
Atoka, TN
I looove everything Tree Hut!! So thrilled to try the butters. While the Shea didn’t really like my skin, it’s luxurious and soft. Smelled deeevine. I’ll try another variety soon!!
Katie B.
Kingsland, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Great product! Thick enough and has a great smell. Kept my elbows and hands moisturized and didn’t leave a grease behind. The smell was there but not over powering! I would recommend this product to everyone.
Kristie V.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like the thick consistency of this cream that sinks into my skin nicely. I’m not crazy about the coconut lime scent for winter time, but it’s very moisturizing so I don’t mind it.
Ashley G.
fairfield, OH
24 hour intense hydrating shea body butter is the best thing i have ever tried! It is coconut lime scented and it smells amazing! It also keeps my skin so soft for hours! I love it!
Caitlin C.
Wellington, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you want some soft skin the shea butter is the way to go. My hubs fishes and he uses it to makes his hands soft after being soft in the salt water all day. Smells great! Can’t wait to use it every night’
Kim B.
Delaware, OH
I loved this body butter! I suffer from dry skin, especially dry knuckles this time of year. Not only has this been helping my skin feel better but it smells really great too. I highly recommend this!
Lauren G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells SOOOO good! It's not greasy like some butters, it's not so thin like lotion.. It literally feels like butter! But it goes pretty far! I'm definitely buying some of this!
sarah f.
Norwalk, CA
This Organic shea body butter is so good. I love the coconut lime scent. It really does soften your skin and goes on so smooth. I suggest trying this shea butter. It really hydrates your skin.
angela l.
Locust Grove, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
OMG! I absolutely love Tree Hut’s Shea body butter. It feels great on my skin. It smells wonderful. A little goes a long way! I will definitely be purchasing some for stocking stuffers! Thank you for my free product Influenster! #ButterUpTreeHut
April T.
CENTERVILLE, UT
Great smell, great hydration, perfect for my on-the-go life!!! This is great for the whole body and especially those seriously dry spots! Hello gorgeous knees, elbows, and hands!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.