BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lindsay J.
Kewaskum, WI
The Coconut Lime body butter by Tree Hut has quickly turned into one of my favorite butters to always keep on hand. I always get compliments on the scent, and the creamy, buttery  lotion doesn't leave my hands sticky or slick -- its perfect!
Grace B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I have received a free sample from Influenster for my honest review. The first time using it, I was surprised how light of the Shea Body Butter on my skin. It was not greasy. It is long lasting, through the night and day. My 2 years old son's face is so dry during winter. He didn't like some other kids' facial lotion because he feels "burning" on his face. However, Tree Hut Shea Body Butter is very gentle on my son's face. He doesn't mind letting me put on him every night. I totally recommend.
Allison G.
I'm so excited to try this product that I got free in my influenster #HarvestVoxBox The first thing I noticed is how creamy it is and it smells Amazing! It's not over powering. The body butter went on smooth without a greasy feel afterwards. It left my skin feeling super soft! At this time of year, this is exactly what my skin needed!
Yesenia B.
Stratford, CT
I’m literally obsessed with this. Like I don’t think I’ll ever stop having this stocked in my personal toiletries. I LOVED this. Coconut Like scent is absolutely yummy and not overwhelming. The butter lasts very long and is not sticky at all! This product is excellent and hands down worth every penny! A little goes a long way which makes me very happy. I received a free sample in my Harvest VOX Box and I have to say it’s my favorite product that I was sent! I’ve used it everyday since I got it!
Marcy C.
Huntersville, NC
I didn't really start using it until it started getting cold over here but I liked it. Since it was a sample I kept it in my bag and use it mainly for my hands after washing my hands or whenever they felt dry and it definitely kept them moisturized. The smell wasn't too aggressive or overpowering but it also didn't linger forever. I hope they have different scents as the seasons go on because coconut lime doesn't exactly put me in a winter state of mind but I would definitely purchase it again.
Emily C.
Austin, TX
The Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is totally amazing. My daughter gets very dry and irritated skin on her hands and wrists in the winter months. Most lotions just irritate her skin or sting on contact. This body butter smoothed on so easy and kept her skin hydrated all day.
Stacy A.
Forest, VA
I received this product from Influenster complementary to try. Honestly I’m not a huge fan of the product. It’s very thick but not super moisturizing and I’m not in love with the ingredients list. I personally tend to try and buy a product set or more natural paraben free and free of perfumes, and this product is full of yucky things. The scent is nice it reminds me of zebra stripe gum from when I was little. The only plus to this product is the sent and the fact that it’s widely available big box stores and easy to find.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Luanne S.
Saddle Brook, NJ
I received this product for #free from #Influenster in exchange for my honest review
I love this #TreeHut #24HourIntenseHydrating #SheaBodyButter in the scent #CocoLime it works amazing and smells so good! I have dry skin, especially in the Winter. I've been using this twice a day, my skin looks and feels great! No more dry elbows, legs, feet or hands. Thank you to #Influenster and #TreeHut
Lisa R.
South Boston, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Very nice! I wouldn't have normally chosen this fragrance but it's delightful. Light and long-lasting at the same time. The packaging is cute and compact. My pro tip would be to use directly out the shower before bed while your skin is already moist. It gives a silky luxurious feeling to your skin and further moisturizes it while you sleep. ❤️ it!
Jamie B.
Charlestown, NH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Let's just start off with the smell, shall we? From the moment the lid comes off the sweet, tangy scent of coconut lime fills your senses. It happens to be one of my favorite scents. But the creaminess inside is the real mvp. It's a nice thick, smooth butter that goes on so nicely and absorbs well. It didnt leave me feeling greasy or weighed down. I would definitely keep this on hand.

*********
I received this product for free in exchange for my honest review from Influenster
*********
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?