BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Gennifer D.
This is the best body butter I've used in a while. The scent is perfect-not too fragrant or overwhelming. When my sample runs out, I'll definitely be purchasing more. I'd definitely recommend!
Corinna J.
Bloomfield, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love how smooth it is and that it doesn't require much to hydrate. I love the fragrance it's tropical and light. It left my skin soft and didn't leave an oily residue.
Leah V.
Murfreesboro, TN
I really like how creamy this was, and it didn’t feel oily when I touched something afterwards. I also like that it is organic and I don’t feel bad putting it on my kids
Monica T.
Reseda, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg I felt in love with this I love the smell, I love how it makes my body feel nice and smooth. You must try it. I got it in my voxbox but for sure ima end up buying it. I highly recommend it.
Vicky M.
Long Beach, CA
I read about the moisturizing qualities of Shea butter so I decided to find a Shea butter product to fit my moisturizing needs. I stumbled onto this product by Tree Hut and I immediately found a winner. First of all a little goes a long way. It moisturizers instantly without a greasy residue and the moisture lasts all day long. It has a yummy aromatic scent with a hint of lime and uses organic Shea butter. This product is a must have!
Christina S.
Whitney, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love the lightweight texture. It also has an amazing scent that I did not think I would like at first. You can also feel the moisture without it being sticky or greasy
Illy J.
PITTSBURGH, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
The Tree Hut body butter is smell so good, I don't even put my own perfume because I really like thhe smell. It is absorb quickly and make my skin looks supple and moist
sarah r.
Tucson, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This Body Butter is amazing! The scent is great and last. The butter has just the right amount of thickness to it to tell its working and won't leave you feeling greasy.
Justine N.
Cicero, IL
First of all... the smell is amazing! My hands get super dry this time of year and this really helps. I’m in love with this product, I’ll definitely be buying myself some as soon as I run out.
Gina r.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This butter is so soft and moisturizing , Absolutely love this When i run out i will defiantly be buying some more. Thanks Infulenster for another great product.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?