BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I am in love! This was my first time trying this body butter. First of all, it smells amazing! Even better, it goes on so easy. It's not greasy feeling and leaves my skin feeling sooooo smooth!
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
This is great! And what a perfect time to get it. My skin has been so chapped and it feels so soothing to put on the skin! Price-point is great and i had great results with using this product!
Kendra G.
AP
This body butter is so moisturizing!!! It’s not so thick which I love and the scent is to die for!! I have semi dry skin and it truly moisturizes. Definitely will be purchasing a full size!
Miriam S.
Westmont, IL
I have used this body butter before in the exact same scent and I absolutely love it! So excited to have a travel size I can take on the go. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Suzy R.
Hughson, CA
This body butter smells amazing! My husband loves it also! The consistency is thick but creamy. I kept it in my purse and it’s my go to during this cold weather. I will definitely be buying it once my sample runs out.
Regina S.
Literally smooth like butter! Not a fan of the shea butter scent but it's so smooth on the skin I don't even care. Working In health care my hands are so chapped. This stuff in like heaven.
Amber G.
Bakersfield , CA
A lot goes along. Goes on smooth does leave your body feeling oily. The smell is fantastic and i might just have ti purchase more. Inuse it in thr morningn and at night. I would buy again.
Morgan B.
Newburgh , IN
I love the texture and it is perfect for my body. I just had a baby and my belly area could use
Some body butter! I am not a huge fan of the coconut lime scent and that’s the only reason for the lower stars. Otherwise great product.
Amanda L.
BROOKFIELD, MO
oh em gee! This stuff is incredible! After showering, I put this magical cream all over my body. Not only am I silky smooth, but I smell pretty freaking good as well. How have I never used this stuff before?
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
First of all. This smells INCREDIBLE. I️t leaves the skin feeling so hydrated and smooth. Not greasy at all. I am already in love with this product. Did I mention I️t smells glorious????
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.