BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melissa F.
Pendergrass , GA
I love this product!! It will leave your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I normally use it after I’ve taken a shower or bath and put it on. It goes on and not all greasy feeling like some other brands i have used before! Definitely recommend this!
Amanda L.
BROOKFIELD, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
oh em gee! This stuff is incredible! After showering, I put this magical cream all over my body. Not only am I silky smooth, but I smell pretty freaking good as well. How have I never used this stuff before?
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all. This smells INCREDIBLE. I️t leaves the skin feeling so hydrated and smooth. Not greasy at all. I am already in love with this product. Did I mention I️t smells glorious????
Kylie S.
Ainsworth , NE
AMAZING!!!! I am in love with this Shea body butter! It smells SO good! I can’t get enough of it! Not only does it smell great but it works great too! The Shea butter is so soft! I will definitely be purchasing more!
Jenny c.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Loving this body butter, very creamy and leaves my hands super soft. I carry it everywhere I go. I would highly recommend this product for people with very dry skin. My skin really loves this super hydrating cream.
Crystal L.
Prairie Farm, WI
In my line of work I wash my hands constantly so my hands are always dry and cracking. This hand butter was amazing! It felt so smooth on my hands and not greasy and thick like some other products. My hands felt nice and soft and the smell is even better! I'll definitely be getting more of this!
Chelsea F.
Veedersburg, IN
I absolutely loved this product! I have a history of not using body butters due to a greasy feel, and not only does this product lack the greasy feel, but it smells wonderful! Love it!
Kaarin V.
LYNWOOD, IL
This stuff is amazing! I used this during all 3 of my pregnancies, and I have very minimal stretch marks. I am super happy with this stuff and will continue to purfcjase and recommend.
Crystal N.
Lake Charles, LA
My daughter and I get really dry skin during the winter and this stuff is absolutely amazing! And smells so so good too! I cleared up the dry patches she had in 2 uses and left her skin baby soft!
Rebecca B.
Minden, LA
I love this body butter. I am a nurse so my hands are always dry from the hand washing. This body butter feels great on my skin and the scent is to die for. It always reminds me of summer when I use it.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?