BY TREE HUT

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like a lotion that is thick. This is thick. I live in a cold climate so seasons changing make for different skin care needs. This combines them all in one smell amazing product. I need a 20 gallon jug
Shelbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the coconut lime Shea body butter by Tree Hut! It’s great at softening my skin and lasts 24 hours. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin. It truly smells good enough to eat. I will definitely purchase this again!
Brandelyn T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Doesn't leave the skin with that oily feeling after. I'm excited to see the results after a few days!!! Bonus, I haven't had an allergic reaction from it.
#influenster #harvestvoxbox #freesample
Ronda P.
I’m not a big fan of “lime” scents overall, but one sniff of this coconut lime Shea Body Butter makes you feel like you’ve escaped to a tropical island. This intense, hydrating formula is exactly what my extremely dry skin needed, especially my feet, elbows and hands.
S B.
Victorville, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Loving this, especially since the weather is cold and skin is dry! Great moisturizer, soaks in the skin and is not greasy , that is a plus plus. The smell is a bit strong but otherwise it's great.
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got this product in my Vox Box, I tried it on my hands and legs and I'm in Love. It left my skin feeling so moisturized. I will definitely be using this product and purchasing this othen.
Giovanna H.
Johns Creek, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell, love the density of it, and the compact size which makes it easy to take eveywhere. I have rough hands due to the harsh weather, chemicals, and lifting weights at the gym and this product leaves my hands soft.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ love this body Butter it smells great and a little goes a long way. It is definitely a good buy and I️ will purchase this once I️ have finished this sample. It holds moisture and keeps your skin feeling soft and very moisturized.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Stephanie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually love the texture of this. It seems like it will last a long time because a little goes a long way. The smell is a great scent nothing over powering. Best body butter I’ve ever tried. I love that it’s organic and is hydrating! Can’t wait to buy a huge one!
Nicole J.
Franklin, IN
This gets four stars for the smell alone. It feels nice and hydrating as well, but I have never before thought I loved the smell of green gummy bears. I was wrong. Coconut and lime is AMAZING.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.