BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Michele C.
I received a trial size of the Tree Hut lime and coconut body butter. It has a nice smell to it. I use it on my hands and elbows. It softens my skin. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Lori M.
Staten Island, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I am completely obsessed with this already. The smell and softness last a long time. It’s wonderful. I love everything about this. It’s gentle smooth and long lasting. I would buy it again for sure.
Holly K.
Whitefish Bay , WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is moisturizing, but i cannot get past the smell. Honestly, I could only use it once because it irritates my allergies. Smells are personal preference, though. It might work great for others.
Kristen C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is not super heavy like most and leaves your skin feeling refreshed. Love this product because it also has a light, not overpowering fragrance. Also a big fan that it isn’t greasy.
Whitney B.
Lugoff, SC
I’m in love with this product! Let alone how amazing it smells it’s so nice and creamy like butter! Definitely leaves your hands feeling so moisturized and doesn’t loose that effect at all! I highly recommended if your looking for a good hand lotion!
Callie B.
Florence, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
THIS STUFF SMELLS AMAZING!!! It’s also very moisturizing and made my skin so soft. I’m not usually big on different scents..I typically go for a clean scent or no scent but this smells awesome! I kept getting whiffs throughout the day and loved it! Would definitely buy this!
Krista H.
Gettysburg , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was worried when I saw the scent because I don’t like coconut but this body butter is amazing!!! My whole family has used it. I will definitely be purchasing this in the future! Highly recommend.
Erica N.
Monroe, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love the way it smells and feels on my skin!!!! OMG!!! I love how it keeps my skin so moisturized. I received it free for testing purposes only but i will definitely be buying this in the future.
Ashley m.
Carbon hill, IL
This is a great product smells great and kept my skin nice and soft only used it a few timws a week and worked great. I received this product for free via influenter to review for my honest opinon
Amanda G.
Greenville, SC
The smell of the body butter made me think of being on an island vacation. It smells very good , but isn't overwhelming. The texture is like a light body butter: it didn't feel too heavy. I loved the way it felt on my skin. It was very moisturizing with being to greasy.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.