BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Suzy R.
Hughson, CA
This body butter smells amazing! My husband loves it also! The consistency is thick but creamy. I kept it in my purse and it’s my go to during this cold weather. I will definitely be buying it once my sample runs out.
Regina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally smooth like butter! Not a fan of the shea butter scent but it's so smooth on the skin I don't even care. Working In health care my hands are so chapped. This stuff in like heaven.
Amber G.
Bakersfield , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
A lot goes along. Goes on smooth does leave your body feeling oily. The smell is fantastic and i might just have ti purchase more. Inuse it in thr morningn and at night. I would buy again.
Morgan B.
Newburgh , IN
I love the texture and it is perfect for my body. I just had a baby and my belly area could use
Some body butter! I am not a huge fan of the coconut lime scent and that’s the only reason for the lower stars. Otherwise great product.
Hope C.
Belle Plaine, IA
I enjoyed this product. It had a nice smell and the packaging is cute. I am not a huge lotion person so I don’t know if I will continue to use but it definitely made my skin soft and helped moisturize my hands!
Amanda L.
BROOKFIELD, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
oh em gee! This stuff is incredible! After showering, I put this magical cream all over my body. Not only am I silky smooth, but I smell pretty freaking good as well. How have I never used this stuff before?
Melissa F.
Pendergrass , GA
I love this product!! It will leave your skin feeling so soft and moisturized. I normally use it after I’ve taken a shower or bath and put it on. It goes on and not all greasy feeling like some other brands i have used before! Definitely recommend this!
Jayme A.
Philadelphia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
First of all. This smells INCREDIBLE. I️t leaves the skin feeling so hydrated and smooth. Not greasy at all. I am already in love with this product. Did I mention I️t smells glorious????
Tanisha P.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I'm here for this body butter! It's so thick and moisturizing especially that shea butter and it smells SO GOOD! Like a tropical vacation. It's adorable in size perfect for a purse to travel.
Shannon C.
Perris, CA
I love this body butter. Goes on smooth, doesn't have that heavy greasy feel to it, and it smells great! I love it so much that I went out and purchased a larger one. I'll be putting this one in my purse.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?