BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Stephanie L.
Henderson, NV
I can not believe how amazing this product it. My hands are so dry from washing dishes and doing house work. I put this cream and it makes my skin feel so good. I love it!! The smell is delicious too.
TrisTa B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
A little goes a long way with the body butter. It only moisturizers for a short period of time so if your skin is very dry this may not be for you, but it does help some. The coconut lime smells amazing too!!
Alicia R.
Kentwood, MI
I love this body butter! The smell is one of my favorites. I brought this with me traveling for the holidays and it was perfect to have on hand. It moisturizes without feeling sticky. Absorbs quickly.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
Im so happy to discover this balm perfect for this winter weather I keep it next to my bed and before I go to bed I used pin my hand and rightfully parts of my body and leaves my skin so smooth love it
Jessica E.
Austin, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells delicious! Feels great after you put it on. The only downside is that while it leaves you feeling smooth, it doesn't fully keep your hands moisturized. If you are averse to smells, this isn't for you. It isn't overpowering so I liked it!
Anisha A.
So in love with this stuff. I already had the fullsize before I recieved this sample. It leaves your skin so soft and supple but not greasy at all. The scent is nice and light and perfect for someone like me who has dry sensitive skin. I will definitely continue to purchase!
Katherin L.
Thornton, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I really love how amazing it smells. Especially how moisturizing on my skin it is. It’s fairly priced would definitely will be buying in the near future. It makes my skin so softttttt it’s fantastic.
Hailey T.
Scottsville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this! Not only does it smell like a day at the beach, but it goes on smooth not greasy feeling at all. A little goes a long way. Definitely will buy this and pair it with the exfoliating scrub
Sylvana B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My skin gets so dry in the winter, and I love summer so much more. This body butter feels and smells like summer! I'm going to empty this tub so fast, I just know it. Then I'll just have to get more!
Kendra D.
Clarksville, TN
Smells so delicious, goes on and spreads like a dream! Normally I have very sensitive skin and this didn't bother me one bit. My skin felt smooth and soft for 12+hours which is very uncommon for me.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.