BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Miranda T.
Starkville, MS
My entire family loves this! My kids love to be lathered up before bed, and it smells so good. Its great with the cooler weather on its way because our skin always gets so dry! Not this year!
NickNiv S.
Los Angeles , CA
I love this body butter! Leaves skin soft for days!!! I use everyday !! It's a must!! Worth every penny ! No expensive at all!! Soft scent not strong at all ! Lasts long!!! Walmart has it ❤️
Devyn S.
Oklahoma City, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The smell of this is absolutely AMAZING!!! Plus it is the perfect consistency. Not too thick and not too light but it feels absolutely amazing on the skin. Definitely one of my new favorite products
Miriam S.
Westmont , IL
I have used this body butter before in the exact same scent and I absolutely love it! So excited to have a travel size I can take on the go. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Erika T.
Wynne, AR
I am in love! This was my first time trying this body butter. First of all, it smells amazing! Even better, it goes on so easy. It's not greasy feeling and leaves my skin feeling sooooo smooth!
Sara K.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Received a generous sample of the coconut lime scent and it smells amazingggg! Left my skin super soft, absorbed well and wasn’t greasy. My legs felt great the next day also. Would definitely consider trying other scents.
Samantha S.
Hampshire, IL
This is great! And what a perfect time to get it. My skin has been so chapped and it feels so soothing to put on the skin! Price-point is great and i had great results with using this product!
Kendra G.
Killeen, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter is so moisturizing!!! It’s not so thick which I love and the scent is to die for!! I have semi dry skin and it truly moisturizes. Definitely will be purchasing a full size!
Regina S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Literally smooth like butter! Not a fan of the shea butter scent but it's so smooth on the skin I don't even care. Working In health care my hands are so chapped. This stuff in like heaven.
Suzy R.
Hughson, CA
This body butter smells amazing! My husband loves it also! The consistency is thick but creamy. I kept it in my purse and it’s my go to during this cold weather. I will definitely be buying it once my sample runs out.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?