BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Tree Hut Like Coconut Shea Butter. It is very creamy and really absorbs well into your skin to allow moisturizing to occur. It is very gentle and layers well with their body lotion in the same scent.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I love the smell of this product it is so refreshing! I plan on using it at night for my feet and hands. The first time I used it my skin became so soft. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my God the smell of this is so freaking amazing it was perfect and creamy. It wasn’t watery it was thick when I applied it to my skin and did I mention it smells incredible I received it complimentary in my #harvestvoxbox
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ABSOLUTELY love this stuff! It smells amazing and soaks right into your skin. It's a little oily at first but that goes away after five minute. I keep it in my purse for them emergency moments for my hands.
Wendi B.
Knoxville, TN
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love the scent and the feel of the body butter. Coconut lime was a wonderful scent combination that I look forward to purchasing this product in the future.
Leah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion so much it keeps my so soft . I have been using tree hut for a while and i love the smell of this lotion. I will keep using this lotion and will purchase the full size when i use this one.
Diana K.
I loved The scent !!!!!!!! I like the creamy cream it was amazing a little went a long ways .. not oily but perfect amount my kids loved how easy it was for them to dip their fingers and add all over their body I would recommend it!!!
Sarah P.
Kettering , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this stuff! So creamy and absorbs on your skin quick. I work in retail, clothing seriously dries my hands out and I love having this stuff on hand to put on. I usually only need to use it once and I'm good for the day!
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This smells amazing, love it. It feels thick at first but it’s not at all. It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves my legs go soft and smooth. I like to use it after shaving my legs, and well... all the time.
Brie D.
Belton, TX
This product is a must have. You do not feel any residue and the moisture lasts for a good amount of time. The scent is subtle but I appreciate it. I don’t believe he price range is out of anyone’s range.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.