BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Shelbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the coconut lime Shea body butter by Tree Hut! It’s great at softening my skin and lasts 24 hours. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin. It truly smells good enough to eat. I will definitely purchase this again!
Brandelyn T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Doesn't leave the skin with that oily feeling after. I'm excited to see the results after a few days!!! Bonus, I haven't had an allergic reaction from it.
#influenster #harvestvoxbox #freesample
Ronda P.
I’m not a big fan of “lime” scents overall, but one sniff of this coconut lime Shea Body Butter makes you feel like you’ve escaped to a tropical island. This intense, hydrating formula is exactly what my extremely dry skin needed, especially my feet, elbows and hands.
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got this product in my Vox Box, I tried it on my hands and legs and I'm in Love. It left my skin feeling so moisturized. I will definitely be using this product and purchasing this othen.
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell, love the density of it, and the compact size which makes it easy to take eveywhere. I have rough hands due to the harsh weather, chemicals, and lifting weights at the gym and this product leaves my hands soft.
nicole J.
Franklin, IN
This gets four stars for the smell alone. It feels nice and hydrating as well, but I have never before thought I loved the smell of green gummy bears. I was wrong. Coconut and lime is AMAZING.
Schevette G.
Memphis, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I️ love this body Butter it smells great and a little goes a long way. It is definitely a good buy and I️ will purchase this once I️ have finished this sample. It holds moisture and keeps your skin feeling soft and very moisturized.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Stephanie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually love the texture of this. It seems like it will last a long time because a little goes a long way. The smell is a great scent nothing over powering. Best body butter I’ve ever tried. I love that it’s organic and is hydrating! Can’t wait to buy a huge one!
Lilinoe S.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the first time I've tried this fragrance but I am definitely not new to the Tree Hut body butters! This scent is amazing! It's soaks in to the skin nicely and feels fresh and not oily.
Molly W.
Las Vegas, NV
I really enjoy the smell of this product, it’s amazing! I could just smell it all day. I also like how it’s effective without being greasy. It’s not necessarily healing but it does moisture, and it’s compact for on the go!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?