BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• I love the smell of coconut lime but my question is does this pro...3 Answers
  • Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I use this every day and keeps your skin super soft with a great scent!" in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Belinda H A.
Boys Ranch, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you want to have that luxurious spa experience just try Tree Hut’s body butter. The smooth and creamy texture is dreamy. The scent is amazing! I like the packaging. It’s easy to use and store.
Allyson S.
Monument, CO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like a lotion that is thick. This is thick. I live in a cold climate so seasons changing make for different skin care needs. This combines them all in one smell amazing product. I need a 20 gallon jug
Brandelyn T.
Grand Prairie, TX
Doesn't leave the skin with that oily feeling after. I'm excited to see the results after a few days!!! Bonus, I haven't had an allergic reaction from it.
#influenster #harvestvoxbox #freesample
Ronda P.
I’m not a big fan of “lime” scents overall, but one sniff of this coconut lime Shea Body Butter makes you feel like you’ve escaped to a tropical island. This intense, hydrating formula is exactly what my extremely dry skin needed, especially my feet, elbows and hands.
Sabrina B.
Bradenton, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I just got this product in my Vox Box, I tried it on my hands and legs and I'm in Love. It left my skin feeling so moisturized. I will definitely be using this product and purchasing this othen.
Shelbie C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love the coconut lime Shea body butter by Tree Hut! It’s great at softening my skin and lasts 24 hours. It’s so gentle on my sensitive skin. It truly smells good enough to eat. I will definitely purchase this again!
Giovanna H.
Alpharetta, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Great smell, love the density of it, and the compact size which makes it easy to take eveywhere. I have rough hands due to the harsh weather, chemicals, and lifting weights at the gym and this product leaves my hands soft.
nicole J.
Franklin, IN
This gets four stars for the smell alone. It feels nice and hydrating as well, but I have never before thought I loved the smell of green gummy bears. I was wrong. Coconut and lime is AMAZING.
Lilinoe S.
Tempe, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is the first time I've tried this fragrance but I am definitely not new to the Tree Hut body butters! This scent is amazing! It's soaks in to the skin nicely and feels fresh and not oily.
Stephanie A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I actually love the texture of this. It seems like it will last a long time because a little goes a long way. The smell is a great scent nothing over powering. Best body butter I’ve ever tried. I love that it’s organic and is hydrating! Can’t wait to buy a huge one!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?