BY TREE HUT #17 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sarah M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my harvest vox box to test and review. I absolutely love it. My skin feels amazing and my 7 year old daughter loves it as well. The smell isn't overpowering and that's a good thing. I can't wait to try out different ones.
Mj M.
Yucca Valley, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Lucky for me I had already tired this product and loved it. I previously had tried this from glossy box and I absolutely love the butter texture. It has that Hawaiian smell and goes on smooth, not greasy.
Marisol C.
Laurel, MD
I must say I was not that eager to try the body butter as I like lighter products. It smells good and wasn’t as heavy as I imagined it would be. I would consider using again for days I need extra moisture.
Lisa L.
Midlothian, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love Tree Hut Like Coconut Shea Butter. It is very creamy and really absorbs well into your skin to allow moisturizing to occur. It is very gentle and layers well with their body lotion in the same scent.
Sarah B.
Levittown, PA
I love the smell of this product it is so refreshing! I plan on using it at night for my feet and hands. The first time I used it my skin became so soft. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Althea B.
Newark, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my God the smell of this is so freaking amazing it was perfect and creamy. It wasn’t watery it was thick when I applied it to my skin and did I mention it smells incredible I received it complimentary in my #harvestvoxbox
Wendi B.
Knoxville, TN
I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes. I love the scent and the feel of the body butter. Coconut lime was a wonderful scent combination that I look forward to purchasing this product in the future.
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ABSOLUTELY love this stuff! It smells amazing and soaks right into your skin. It's a little oily at first but that goes away after five minute. I keep it in my purse for them emergency moments for my hands.
Leah G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion so much it keeps my so soft . I have been using tree hut for a while and i love the smell of this lotion. I will keep using this lotion and will purchase the full size when i use this one.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This smells amazing, love it. It feels thick at first but it’s not at all. It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves my legs go soft and smooth. I like to use it after shaving my legs, and well... all the time.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.
where can i get this?
Jamie M.
Mitchell, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Does this help with dry elbows?