BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Cmaria L.
Saint Louis, MO
I tried the Tree Hut Shea Body Butter last night before bed on my hands and arms. First of the cute little jar it comes in is the best. The smell was Coconut Lime and I don’t really think it smelled like very limey. I got the coconut right away though and I love that smell. When I woke up this morning my hands and arms were still as soft as they were when I first put the butter on my skin.

I am very pleased so far and would gladly recommend this product to anyone with hard to moisturize skin like mine
Marina M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The sweet smell of coconut and lime was not only a treat for my nose, as well as a treat for my skin. This moisturizing formula leaves my skin feeling soft all day long. I've found applying before bed also makes a huge difference through the night.
Julee M.
Martinsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have some dry patches on my elbows. Nothing has come close to soothing them and making them soft again. Not until this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It smells so good! It also works great! My elbows are soft and smooth. No more scratching on my clothes! This is a great body butter.
Lauren S.
State College, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells DIVINE! I️ love it! I️ received a free sample from Influenster in the Harvest Voxbox. I️ recently started working at a hospital and my hands and cuticles are dry as all get out. I️ put this on and could IMMEDIATELY feel relief. My cuticles were soft and my hands didn’t itch. The scent isn’t overpowering and is great for hospital setting. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Giovanna B.
Millville , NJ
This is probably the best “lotion” I’ve ever used. It made my skin so soft!! It literally melts on your skin like butter, and absorbs very quickly. It smells divine, and a little goes a long way! I’m definitely going to purchase this in the future!
Lindsey C.
Columbus, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got to try TreeHut's Coconut Lime Body Butter for free for testing purposes in my Harvest Voxbox Kit! It smells amazing! It reminds me of candy and a tropical oasis! It leaves my skin soft, moisturized, and smooth! Very little goes such a long way! The smell is seriously divine! I like how it's natural, and I feel safe using it and letting my kids use it! It is a must have item for my purse!
Liz B.
Lexington, KY
This body butter was a hit in my bathroom. The rich, smooth feel of the lotion somehow manages to be both light and deeply moisturizing. I tried it for three days before my husband snagged it for himself. What I like most about this product is it keeps on moisturizing for hours after application. The scent reminds me of fruit punch, not really the 'coconut lime' it's supposed to be! Plus the scent is so light, it doesn't stick around too long. Overall, I'd recommend this body butter if you're looking for moisture, if you are looking for a strong scent, this isn't for you.
Shadai S.
Clifton Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I was skeptical of the scent when I first heard about it but because I love body butter I decided to give it a try. To my surprise, the coconut and lime compliment each other and are a light pleasant aroma to an already awesome product! The body butter melts onto your skin leaving it soft for hours and for $6.99 at Target it is going to be on my shopping list permanently! Do your dry winter skin a favor and buy this!
Lindsay J.
Kewaskum, WI
The Coconut Lime body butter by Tree Hut has quickly turned into one of my favorite butters to always keep on hand. I always get compliments on the scent, and the creamy, buttery  lotion doesn't leave my hands sticky or slick -- its perfect!
Yesenia B.
Stratford, CT
I’m literally obsessed with this. Like I don’t think I’ll ever stop having this stocked in my personal toiletries. I LOVED this. Coconut Like scent is absolutely yummy and not overwhelming. The butter lasts very long and is not sticky at all! This product is excellent and hands down worth every penny! A little goes a long way which makes me very happy. I received a free sample in my Harvest VOX Box and I have to say it’s my favorite product that I was sent! I’ve used it everyday since I got it!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?