BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Althea B.
South River, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Oh my God the smell of this is so freaking amazing it was perfect and creamy. It wasn’t watery it was thick when I applied it to my skin and did I mention it smells incredible I received it complimentary in my #harvestvoxbox
Summer G.
Rayne, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I ABSOLUTELY love this stuff! It smells amazing and soaks right into your skin. It's a little oily at first but that goes away after five minute. I keep it in my purse for them emergency moments for my hands.
Carmen R.
Saint Louis, MO
Im so happy to discover this balm perfect for this winter weather I keep it next to my bed and before I go to bed I used pin my hand and rightfully parts of my body and leaves my skin so smooth love it
Maria T.
Puente grande , Jalisco
This tree hut body butter is amazing. It smells so good and you get a decent amount of product for the price. I had really dry skin and came across this body butter at Walmart, and it is so hydrating!
Leah g.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this lotion so much it keeps my so soft . I have been using tree hut for a while and i love the smell of this lotion. I will keep using this lotion and will purchase the full size when i use this one.
Jen M.
Cape Coral , FL
This smells amazing, love it. It feels thick at first but it’s not at all. It absorbs quickly into skin and leaves my legs go soft and smooth. I like to use it after shaving my legs, and well... all the time.
Sarah P.
Kettering , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Absolutely love this stuff! So creamy and absorbs on your skin quick. I work in retail, clothing seriously dries my hands out and I love having this stuff on hand to put on. I usually only need to use it once and I'm good for the day!
Diana K.
I loved The scent !!!!!!!! I like the creamy cream it was amazing a little went a long ways .. not oily but perfect amount my kids loved how easy it was for them to dip their fingers and add all over their body I would recommend it!!!
Brie D.
Belton , TX
This product is a must have. You do not feel any residue and the moisture lasts for a good amount of time. The scent is subtle but I appreciate it. I don’t believe he price range is out of anyone’s range.
Stephanie L.
Henderson, NV
I can not believe how amazing this product it. My hands are so dry from washing dishes and doing house work. I put this cream and it makes my skin feel so good. I love it!! The smell is delicious too.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?