BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Robyn B.
I love love love this body butter! I'm very picky about coconut scents but this one is so light and fresh it doesn't compete with everything else I put on. It's very moisturizing without being too heavy. Thank you!
Charlanda B.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite body lotions. I have full sizes of the different scents. I was so happy to get this product and in one of my favorite scents, coconut lime. These are very hydrating and not greasy. They are thick so a little goes a long way.
Suzanne P.
A very rich and hydrating body butter. Hydration truly lasts for 24 hours. I like the coconut lime scent. It reminds me of summer. Which makes it perfect for this dry, winter weather. Makes my whole body soft and moisturized.
Alyse D.
Prescott, WA
I got a free sample of the body butter from influenster. It smells amazing, neither coconut or lime scent over powers the other. I put it on my feet at night before bed when they need some extra attention and they feel amazing in the morning, so soft.
First off I love how thick and buttery this product is at the same time! It smells amazing and left my skin super soft! My boyfriend even tried it as well and he is completely satisfied! I would totally recommend!
Caitlin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow does this stuff work! Dry hand no more! I use to daily on my dry mom hands and I see a difference in the moisture in my skin. The smell is light and refreshing and not too overpowering. It also doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after putting it on!
Casey R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This makes my skin so smooth. I have sensitive skin and the body butter didn’t irritate it at all. It was a little greasy but my skin felt so much better after I use it I can overlook that fact! Smells nice too
Lyndsay W.
Doylestown, OH
I wish the lime scent was a little less strong. But other than that I do like this scrub a lot. Decent price. I bought mine from Walmart. Doesn’t leave an oily feeling after the shower. Helps to moisturize though.
ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Im in love with this body butter!!! The scent is delicious, and smells of amazing coconut with just a hint of lime. Its not overpowering either. This is great for those chapped hands in the winter. It really softens them up anf soaks right in. You dont need a lot of the product either. A small amount of this goes such a long way. Love this!!
Mariel S.
Anaheim, CA
This is so hydrating and smells amazing. I’m constantly washing my hands or rinsing plates (mom life) and I keep this little tub by the sink. Leaves my hands soft, hydrated and with a great scent. 100% recommend.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.