BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never seen a product so perfectly exemplify why a cream be called body butter. Love the texture and scent of this product. Love how it leaves my skin feeling too. Would absolutely consider this brand for future purchases.
Emily M.
Dekalb, IL
This product is amazing! The scent is fantastic and smells good enough to eat. It isn’t over powering but has a last fragrance all day. The buttery texture is soft and soaks in to skin quickly. I wake up to soft smooth feet after sleeping with the product on!
Danielle D.
THIS ATUFF IS FLAT OUT AMAZING!!! Seriously!! I received this product free from Influenster and I absolutely LOVE IT!! It smells amazing <3 and it makes your skin so so so smooth! I would HIGHLY recommend this to others
Saphire Z.
Baraboo, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell of this product is phenomenal! I’m a stay at home mom, and I have to wash my hands - a lot. So my hands and arms dry out pretty badly. This body butter has been doing wonders to keep it soft and not too dry.
Amanda R.
Gilmer, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The body butter was thick and smooth. My skin is moisturized and doesn't feel yucky like some body butters. I really enjoy the smell. I like to rub it on at night and my skin feels soft and smells good in the morning.
Akira C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Tree Hut 24hr intense hydrating shea body butter smells amazing! The consistency is just perfect... a little goes a long way... very moisturizing! I use after I shower all over body and during the day on hands. I love the fact that it’s made in the USA and it’s organic!
Beatriz B.
Millington, TN
This shea butter is just right for when you get out of the shower from shaving because it is so hydrating. It has the MOST creamy texture ever and it isn't sticky at all. The smell is absolutely beautiful and tropical.
Rachelle S.
Saint Paul, MN
The scent is perfect! Not overwhelming at all like some scented lotions. At the same time, powerful enough to be refreshing.

Love the light/non greasy feeling. Definitely still does a great job of moisturizing though!
Caelin S.
RICHMOND, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the coconut lime fragrance! It is very tropical and makes me think I'm at the beach. The moisture from the shea butter is fantastic! I wash my hands constantly and this helped my dry, winter hands.
Jazmine S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was sent this complimentary of Influenster and I love it. It is so moisturizing and it smells wonderful!!
I use it often on my hands because the cold weather really dries me out. I would definitely recommend this.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.