BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Samantha H.
Morrow, OH
This is the perfect after body butter for the end of fall beginning of winter! It’s extremely hydrating and smells amazing! I’ve always enjoyed tree hut’s products!
I received this product complimentary, this does not sway or alter and opinions I have on this product.
Erika B.
Sierra vista , AZ
I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The product is amazing. The scent is really calming. The only negative I have is that I can’t actually use it because it has coconut. While it smells great, I don’t know past that due to allergies.
Gabriella M.
Wise, VA
This butter is silky smooth! And it smells amazing!! I literally pick the package up randomly just to smell it. This will definitely be something I purchase in the future. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing! How have I never heard of it before? I can’t wait to try out other products by this brand. What a perfect time of year to receive it too, it’s not even winter yet but my dry skin is suffering.
Danielle D.
THIS ATUFF IS FLAT OUT AMAZING!!! Seriously!! I received this product free from Influenster and I absolutely LOVE IT!! It smells amazing <3 and it makes your skin so so so smooth! I would HIGHLY recommend this to others
Kathryn R.
Knoxville , TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells delicious, super hydrating, but not greasy. This product absorbed quickly but kept moisturizing for hours. I have trouble with super dry elbows in the fall but this definitely kept them soft and smooth all day. I have been very happy with this product.
Nicole R.
kissimmee, FL
This lotion smells amazing it feels like I am laying in the sand feeling the sea breeze. The mix of coconut and lime together make a perfect combination to relax. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter left my hands super soft and moisture for hours.
Alisa W.
Love this body butter! Makes my skin feel so so soft! Love the soft scent of the produce! Also the value is great! Not overpriced for what you get! I use it daily to keep my skin soft and I would defiantly buy it again!
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never seen a product so perfectly exemplify why a cream be called body butter. Love the texture and scent of this product. Love how it leaves my skin feeling too. Would absolutely consider this brand for future purchases.
Emily M.
Dekalb, IL
This product is amazing! The scent is fantastic and smells good enough to eat. It isn’t over powering but has a last fragrance all day. The buttery texture is soft and soaks in to skin quickly. I wake up to soft smooth feet after sleeping with the product on!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.