BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
ashley B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Im in love with this body butter!!! The scent is delicious, and smells of amazing coconut with just a hint of lime. Its not overpowering either. This is great for those chapped hands in the winter. It really softens them up anf soaks right in. You dont need a lot of the product either. A small amount of this goes such a long way. Love this!!
Caitlin W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Wow does this stuff work! Dry hand no more! I use to daily on my dry mom hands and I see a difference in the moisture in my skin. The smell is light and refreshing and not too overpowering. It also doesn’t leave a greasy feeling after putting it on!
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells like summer. Coconut lime is a great combination. The Shea butter is thick but it absorbs into the skin nicely and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Smell isn’t overbearing. Made my skin really soft.
Kelsey M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smelled amazing and made me feel amazing. I got so many compliments at work about how it smells super good and how my skin looks glowing! Everyone at work wanted to use it! I would recommend this to anyone
Mariel O.
Anaheim, CA
This is so hydrating and smells amazing. I’m constantly washing my hands or rinsing plates (mom life) and I keep this little tub by the sink. Leaves my hands soft, hydrated and with a great scent. 100% recommend.
Angela C.
Oscoda, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This lotion is the perfect consistency. Just thick enough to really do something, but it also sits on your skin a while and really works. It smells amazing, and the packaging is adorable. 10/10 would recommend.
Christine G.
Perfect for dry winter skin! I’m pretty sensitive to fragrances (perfumes) but this is perfect. Very clean, fresh smelling, not artificial. I work in healthcare and wash my hands frequently so this is exactly what I need at night to protect my skin.
marisa w.
Henrico, VA
I love the smell. The lime and coconut mix well together. It also leaves my skin feeling very smooth. I wouldn't say it last 24hours though because I apply it before bed and need to apply again when I wake up.
Kate W.
Belpre, OH
This body butter smells delicious! My hands were so dry after the weather changed colder and this went on smooth, smelled great and gently relieved the dryness. It remained slightly greasy which I don’t like.
Abigail M.
Greenville, WI
I absolutely love this cream. I like that it’s not greasy or sticky. The scent is delightful yet not overpowering, which is super important for me. Most scents give me headaches. I’ll be buying this for sure.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?