BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sarah T.
Latrobe, PA
Love love love. This product smells so good and my skin is so soft. I received this free in the harvest voxbox and I am definitely buying this the next time I am at the store. I have already told my friends about it.
Alyse D.
Prescott, WA
I got a free sample of the body butter from influenster. It smells amazing, neither coconut or lime scent over powers the other. I put it on my feet at night before bed when they need some extra attention and they feel amazing in the morning, so soft.
charlanda s.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite body lotions. I have full sizes of the different scents. I was so happy to get this product and in one of my favorite scents, coconut lime. These are very hydrating and not greasy. They are thick so a little goes a long way.
Suzanne P.
A very rich and hydrating body butter. Hydration truly lasts for 24 hours. I like the coconut lime scent. It reminds me of summer. Which makes it perfect for this dry, winter weather. Makes my whole body soft and moisturized.
Ginny R.
I received this for free in my #harvestvoxbox! The coconut lime smell is really strong (yay!) and the consistency is thick, like a body butter should be. Its a little greasy, but thats to be expected. I'll use it all!
Amanda O.
Mangham, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my first time tryin tree hut and I love it! I wasn’t so sure about the smell at first but once I used it I fell in love. I put it on my feet, hands and elbows and they are sooo smooth! Smoothness lasts all day!
Sasha💅🏽💄💋👑 T.
Hartford, CT
First off I love how thick and buttery this product is at the same time! It smells amazing and left my skin super soft! My boyfriend even tried it as well and he is completely satisfied! I would totally recommend!
Robyn B.
I love love love this body butter! I'm very picky about coconut scents but this one is so light and fresh it doesn't compete with everything else I put on. It's very moisturizing without being too heavy. Thank you!
Christine G.
Perfect for dry winter skin! I’m pretty sensitive to fragrances (perfumes) but this is perfect. Very clean, fresh smelling, not artificial. I work in healthcare and wash my hands frequently so this is exactly what I need at night to protect my skin.
Tiffany B.
San Diego, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This smells like summer. Coconut lime is a great combination. The Shea butter is thick but it absorbs into the skin nicely and it doesn’t leave a greasy residue. Smell isn’t overbearing. Made my skin really soft.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?