BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Ariadne G.
Los Angeles, CA
Amazing! I have eczema all over my body and this has worked wonders. Not to mention it smells amazingggg. I recieved a sample of this free for testing purposes and I will definitely continue to use and purchase this product once I run out of the sample size I recieved.
Danielle F.
Laurium , MI
I loooove the smell of this! It’s so fresh! The size is great too! Perfect to throw in my bag to keep my dry skin hydrated through our long, cold Michigan winters! I put some on in the afternoon and still haven’t had to reapply!
Michele M.
Owings Mills, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I opened this up and really enjoyed the smell and texture. However when I checked the rating on think dirty app it got a pretty high rating so that was disappointing. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter i received this product compliments of @influenster
Amanda S.
Milwaukee, WI
Smells like you just walked off the beach! Or even better. I wasn’t sure about the combination but I was so impressed when I used it. My husband and daughter both love it as well. The jar is comes in is fantastic for my purse!
Cheryl S.
NORTHPORT, AL
I loved the Tree Hut 24-Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter in Coconut Lime. It smells extremely GOOD. It's not greasy but thick & really moisturizing. I really like that the first ingredient listed is WATER! GREAT PRODUCT.
jennifer h.
Hazard, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg..best smelling body butter ever! I luv it! I had never tried tree hut before but I'm sold I will b buying the coconut lime Bb I have a small spot of roseaca on my face I applied it twice its gone if u haven't tried it u should
Ashley V.
So gonna be buying this once I use this little jar! The smell is just so fun and definitely one of the most moisturizing body butters I’ve used in a long time. It has a nice thick consistency that blends well and is not greasy.
Chessa F.
Clay, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I’m a fall and winter scents kinda girl but this coconut lime 😍 😍 scent stays throughout the day but the amazing thing about the products is the moisture it locks into your skin. I will definitely repurchase and explore other scents as well!
Kimberly T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell and received my free sample the perfect time of year! My skin was completely dried out. My feet and all elbows were the worst. This made a difference the first time I used it. I Will definitely continue to use!
Shelby B.
Gibsonia, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s practically winter here, which means I have super dry skin. I have used this on my legs after my shower, and on my hands. The smell is wonderful and it doesn’t leave me feeling super greasy. I would definitely buy again!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.