BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Sarah T.
Latrobe, PA
Love love love. This product smells so good and my skin is so soft. I received this free in the harvest voxbox and I am definitely buying this the next time I am at the store. I have already told my friends about it.
Dollie R.
BELL GARDENS, CA
I really love this body butter it's think and feels great. It's affordable and has a wonderful smell to it I would recommend buying this if you like things that smell good and something that's effective on dry skin .
Jessica T.
Morton, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I will be looking for a full size jar of this body butter! The formula is thick and creamy, without being greasy. It absorbs quickly, but moisturizes all day long, and it smells amazing!! So glad I got to sample this!!
Heather C.
Lafayette, LA
I put on one heel and not the other so I could see the difference and it worked that night one heal was smooth the other wasn't still a week later my one heel was smooth and nice and The other wasnt this really works
Aimee C.
Princeton, WV
I absolutely love Tree Hut's body butter in Coconut Lime! The smell is fantastic and it really does an awesome job moisturizing! I have dry skin and it definitely helped to heal it during the fall and winter months!!
Caelin S.
Richmond, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the coconut lime fragrance! It is very tropical and makes me think I'm at the beach. The moisture from the shea butter is fantastic! I wash my hands constantly and this helped my dry, winter hands.
Amanda B.
Louisville, KY
Love this! It's got a great scent, it reminds me of the beach! It's super moisturizing and isn't greasy, which is great! I've only been using it on my hands as they get super dry in the winter, but I'll have to check it out after a shower.
Lydia D.
Wdm, IA
This stuff is amazing! I am always applying lotion throughout the day and this stuff goes on so silky smooth. It smells great and doesn’t feel like have a lot of greasy lotion left over. My skin sucks it right up! I would rally recommend this to others.
Alyse D.
Prescott, WA
I got a free sample of the body butter from influenster. It smells amazing, neither coconut or lime scent over powers the other. I put it on my feet at night before bed when they need some extra attention and they feel amazing in the morning, so soft.
charlanda s.
Dayton, OH
This is one of my favorite body lotions. I have full sizes of the different scents. I was so happy to get this product and in one of my favorite scents, coconut lime. These are very hydrating and not greasy. They are thick so a little goes a long way.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?