BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive s...2 Answers
  • Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alisa W.
Love this body butter! Makes my skin feel so so soft! Love the soft scent of the produce! Also the value is great! Not overpriced for what you get! I use it daily to keep my skin soft and I would defiantly buy it again!
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing! How have I never heard of it before? I can’t wait to try out other products by this brand. What a perfect time of year to receive it too, it’s not even winter yet but my dry skin is suffering.
Gabriella M.
Wise, VA
This butter is silky smooth! And it smells amazing!! I literally pick the package up randomly just to smell it. This will definitely be something I purchase in the future. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Erika B.
Sierra vista , AZ
I got this product for free in exchange for an honest review. The product is amazing. The scent is really calming. The only negative I have is that I can’t actually use it because it has coconut. While it smells great, I don’t know past that due to allergies.
Robyn L.
Portland, OR
This stuff is amazing. I have super dry spots on my thumbs and index fingers from work and using this cream for a couple days has them feeling so much better. It also smells great and isn’t too greasy. Highly recommended!
Emily M.
Dekalb, IL
This product is amazing! The scent is fantastic and smells good enough to eat. It isn’t over powering but has a last fragrance all day. The buttery texture is soft and soaks in to skin quickly. I wake up to soft smooth feet after sleeping with the product on!
Nicole R.
Orlando, FL
This lotion smells amazing it feels like I am laying in the sand feeling the sea breeze. The mix of coconut and lime together make a perfect combination to relax. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter left my hands super soft and moisture for hours.
Danielle M.
Bristol, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've never seen a product so perfectly exemplify why a cream be called body butter. Love the texture and scent of this product. Love how it leaves my skin feeling too. Would absolutely consider this brand for future purchases.
Akira C.
Canyon Cntry, CA
Tree Hut 24hr intense hydrating shea body butter smells amazing! The consistency is just perfect... a little goes a long way... very moisturizing! I use after I shower all over body and during the day on hands. I love the fact that it’s made in the USA and it’s organic!
Rachelle S.
Saint Paul, MN
The scent is perfect! Not overwhelming at all like some scented lotions. At the same time, powerful enough to be refreshing.

Love the light/non greasy feeling. Definitely still does a great job of moisturizing though!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?