BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Abi R.
Beaver Dam, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I LOVE LOVE LOVE this body butter!!! Tree Hut makes amazing products! The scent is so refreshing!!! I can’t say enough good things about it! And you can’t beat the price!! Can’t wait to check out all the other scents they offer!Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Amanda L.
Hendersonvlle, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This stuff is amazing! Love how it makes my hands feel, smells delicious, and is by far the best lotion for me!! I can’t think of anything I would change except for getting more of it! Definitely recommend getting you some of this!
Heather F.
Saint Joseph, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Butter is so creamy and made my skin feel so silky! Although I feel the scent is very summery, the consistency is nice and thick and perfect for the winter. I am so excited to have received this complimentary in my Harvest Vox Box!
Taylor W.
College Station, TX
First off, the smell of this product is so delicious!!! Do your self a favor and go into a store are at least smell it. It gives awesome amount of moisture to the skin and is very creamy. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone!
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
This was great! nice package, smell, not too greasy.  I got it at Walmart. it wasn't too pricey but not cheap either.  i can use it anywhere on the body and can use it on my kids.  I usually use it after I shower.  Not sure if I will buy it again, only because its a little pricey but it is a good product.
Jessika A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells amazing!! It has such a light weight whipped consistency to it but it is so moisturizing!! It’s not overly oily like some lotions are. My whole family loves it! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Caroline N.
San Antonio, TX
The smell is amazing!! The way it moisturizes is great and I particularly like the six of this little gem. It fits in my little bag that goes in my purse. I lie the light feel of the lotion and it will be great this winter. Not really a winter fragrance is my only complaint.
Annmarie M.
Powhatan, VA
Omgoodness y'all!!! This stuff not only smells like beach summer time but it,made my skin feel sooo incredibly soft!!! Thank you influenster for keeping summer vibes going through the winter!! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
crystal j.
windsor mill, MD
OMG I I just love this tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating shea body butter coconut lime. It made my skin so soft and the fact that it's spring and it's super cold here in Maryland my skin has been super dry but as soon as I applied This shea body butter to my body and moistened and hydrated instantly and the smell is amazing!
Janet T.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product feels really nice and thick. It doesn’t feel greasy. I am not a big fan of the coconut smell and wish the lime was stronger. Overall I was happy to learn about this product.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.