BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lidia F.
Lemoore , CA
I love i love i love this product as soon as i finish with my sample am buying a new one! I use it when i get out of the shower and it smells delish price wise I’d buy it and recommend it to anyone it leaves your skin soft!
Tiffany H.
Lonoke, AR
I loved the smell of the body butter. It came in a really cute little jar. This butter rubbed into my skin so well and made me feel super silky and it was perfect on my dry elbows. Thinking of buying more tree hut products.
bobbie h.
Palmyra, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter was a great lotion for dry skin. My family loved it. The smell reminded me of the beach. This product wasn't greasy. Thank you influenster for letting me try this product for free.
Cynthia F.
It’s a really amazing body butter and works really well but I don’t like the smell. At all. If it would rub in and go away, I would be better with it but it’s a very strong scent. Which would be great.... if I liked it lol
Katie Z.
Philadelphia, PA
This is a great formula. It’s creamy but not too thick. It goes on the skin great and keeps my skin feeling moisturized all day! The smell is absolutely delicious. It makes me feel like I’m on a vacation. Love this product!
Jillian R.
Shepherdsvlle, KY
I really liked this body butter! I absolutely loved the smell of it! It’s really thick and luxurious and it soaks right in. The smell seems to stay around and it’s not overpowering. My skin felt nice afterwards and very hydrated. I would recommend this!
Miranda V.
One word: Amazing!! This stuff smells sooo good! It’s has a very delicate and refreshing scent. Not too strong, not too light and it leaves your skin feeling super soft. After my jar runs out I will definitely have to buy more.
Alexis L.
Las Vegas , NV
Why have I never tried this brand before?! My skin is extremely dry almost all the time especially since I wash my hands like crazy. This not only smells amazing but makes my skin so soft. A little goes a long way, just a dab and you're good to go. Can't wait to get more!
Samantha H.
West Chester, OH
This is the perfect after body butter for the end of fall beginning of winter! It’s extremely hydrating and smells amazing! I’ve always enjoyed tree hut’s products!
I received this product complimentary, this does not sway or alter and opinions I have on this product.
Mary L.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This product smells amazing! How have I never heard of it before? I can’t wait to try out other products by this brand. What a perfect time of year to receive it too, it’s not even winter yet but my dry skin is suffering.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?