BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Kim T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love the smell and received my free sample the perfect time of year! My skin was completely dried out. My feet and all elbows were the worst. This made a difference the first time I used it. I Will definitely continue to use!
Samantha H.
['Herriman', 'UT'], UT
I loved receiving this for free to try. It smells amazing and I can't believe how moisturizing it is. I usually have to stick with non scented jelly balls in the winter but this was just as good and smelled and felt amazing!
Kim M.
Greenwood, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing! I’m in love with the smell and how long it lasts! Plus my skin feels so soft and buttery! The jar is perfect size to throw in my purse and take along with me! I highly recommend and will purchase when empty!
Shelby B.
Gibsonia , PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It’s practically winter here, which means I have super dry skin. I have used this on my legs after my shower, and on my hands. The smell is wonderful and it doesn’t leave me feeling super greasy. I would definitely buy again!
Cherin D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this complementary from influenster for review purposes and I have to say I'm in love! I always have super dry skin in the winter, and after two days of use it's all healed! Definitely something I will have to purchase in the future!
Josie L.
Wellsville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Yes, yes, and YES! This smells like summer and reminds me of the beach. It goes onto the skin so smooth its amazing. The added bonus you might ask? It is all organic which is something I absolutely love in skin care products! It is very long lasting as well.
Kathryn W.
Greenwood, IN
this is a bread winner in the cold months. i love using this after running my hands thru warm water and using this all over my hands. it gives a very nice freish smell that brings a little bit of summer fun back into the cold
Angel K.
Fall Branch, TN
I love this body butter. It works wonders for my dry winter skin. My three year old brings it to me and says “Here is your coconut lotion, Mommy.” She loves for me to use it. It’s thick and smooth and doesn’t make my skin greasy.
Meghan G.
Chesterfield , MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I already use the Tree Hut Shaving Oil (which smells amazing btw), so I was thrilled to try the body butter. The texture is smooth and thick but not goopy. It has a whipped consistency and feels very soothing to the skin. Also, it has a light scent, similar to the shaving oil, but less potent. I am very pleased and will be buying the full size when my sample runs out!
Lidia F.
Lemoore , CA
I love i love i love this product as soon as i finish with my sample am buying a new one! I use it when i get out of the shower and it smells delish price wise I’d buy it and recommend it to anyone it leaves your skin soft!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?