BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Nadene A.
Rising Sun, MD
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't believe how good this body butter smells! And it feels so creamy while putting it on. It definitely left long-lasting moisture and sweet smelling hydrated skin behind. I can see me using this long term. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
BETH ANNE S.
Indiana, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is amazing! I was able to put it on my burn from the oven and it didn't irritate or hurt my skin. Other lotions will burn any cuts I may have but not this. It's scent is light with a hint of lime, subtle and not over powering. Very rich and creamy and won't leave skin feeling greasy. I enjoy using after a bath on my elbow, knees and hands.
Marsha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
i love this product so so so much its the texture and smell that keeps me drawn to it i love the natural snell to it and the ingredients are so healthy for you its so creamy and not oily at all it leaves my hands smooth as ever after the shower.its worth it
Alisha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It not only smells delightful but it’s really helped my sons dry hands! He’s been complaining of them for awhile now and we’ve tried lots of different products but this stuff is SO hydrating and thick he loves it! It’s going to be our go to from now on!
Jennifer B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I've had terrible dry skin this winter.  Usually, I just use coconut oil to fix the problem, but even that wasn't helping this time.  Needless to say, I was ecstatic to get Tree Hut Shea Body Butter to try!  This went on smoothly and a little went a long way.  On top of the fact that after 3 days of using it, I was no longer itching, it smells great as well!  I will definitely be making a purchase once my sample runs out.  I highly recommend for anyone dealing with winter skin.
Jessica F.
Bucyrus, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am an ER nurse and who better to test out a lotion product then the people who have the driest hands in the world. I couldn’t keep my coworkers away from this amazing smelling lotion. Only downside was after wearing gloves it didn’t smell so good :(
Aishlinn M.
Bellingham, MA
I was actually very surprised how much I liked this! Coconut/Lime aren't usually my thing. But it was actually very subtle smelling. It was very smooth, went on without a problem. I wasn't stuck standing there waiting for it to stop feeling goopy either! I would definitely recommend, my skin feels great! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body ButterTree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Katelyn L.
orlando, florida
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I wasn’t sure what to expect when I received this product in my Harvest VoxBox but none the less I was so excited to have a new product to try! First off I loved the smell (Coconut Lime.) It lasted a few hours and didn’t feel greasy or oily like some of the other body butters I’ve tried. Overall I was happy with this and I’d recommend it to my friends to try out for themselves.
Chelsea C.
Galliano, LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I absolutely love the way this feels on my skin. I recommend using this right after you get out of your bath/shower. Coconut Lime smells so good! Plus it's certified organic Shea Butter! My skin feels so soft, smooth, & hydrated. The natural oils really moisturize your dry skin immediately! I tried it free in my #HarvestBox, but I will be buying more! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Julee M.
Martinsville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I have some dry patches on my elbows. Nothing has come close to soothing them and making them soft again. Not until this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter. It smells so good! It also works great! My elbows are soft and smooth. No more scratching on my clothes! This is a great body butter.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?