BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jessica S.
Mocksville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I honestly didn’t think I’d like it but everyone in my house has been using it. It’s that time of year where all of our hands are dry and we need something to help. When I first put it on I said to myself oh great another oily product because it seemed oily. But after a minute or so of having it on it soaks into your skin leaving your hands feeling that much better. The scent is delicious and makes you want to eat it. I’ve never seen it out in a store before but if I came across it I would deff purchase because it has been that good! Thanks for letting me try it out y’all!

PS. Even my husband likes using it!
Trina K.
I have dry skin naturally and now that it's Winter I feel like the Sahara Desert. The cold weather really makes my hands dry. Sometimes they are so dry it hurts. This shae body butter is very soothing!! It make my hands feel like silk and it smells amazing!! It's hard to describe the smell its zesty but not too strong. I can definitely smell a hint of lime but it also has a fresh, clean, crispy element with a touch of coconut. You only need a tiny amount so this little jar will definitely get me through the winter. I keep it in my purse at all times. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter #free #influenster
Jen L.
Kaysville, UT
I love this product!  I love the scent, the feel and the results.  The scent is luscious and the body butter goes on smoothly and doesn't leave you with a greasy film, and a little goes a long way!  The best part is that is actually hydrates and moisturizes beautifully!  I have put this sample in my purse and all of my girls use it on their winter-chapped hands (thanks to flu season, we are extra vigilant about hand washing!)  This is lovely to apply and they all enjoy it.  I will definitely by replacing mine when it is used up!
Shelley G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received a complimentary sample of Tree Hut Coconut and Lime Body Butter from Influenster. I love this brand and I really love the scent and the hydration this body butter gives my skin. It is a gentle scent so it doesn't compete with any scented products you may wear. My skin drank up the product and I loved that I didn't leave greasy fingerprints anywhere my hands touched. It even lasted after I washed my hands and I really love that because I am a nurse and I am constantly washing my hands. I am really happy I got the opportunity to sample this since winter weather is coming and my skin is drying out more and more as it gets colder and colder. #ButterUpTreeHut #HarvestVoxBox #Complimentary #Tree Hut #Influenster
Janira H.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I was so happy to see this body butter in my Harvest Voxbox, I have used Tree Hut's body scrubs for a while now. I think they are the best that I have tried and are affordable priced, they also have BOGO sales on their items all the time at Ulta beauty stores. This body butter is rich and creamy, not greasy and is definitely moisturizing. The Coconut Lime shade reminds me of summer, a nice pick me up for cold NYC winters. I will be picking up a full size version on my next visit to Ulta to pair along with my body scrub.
Susanne B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My love of coconut scented things goes back to my childhood and a favorite candy that we would get only at the holidays. So when my #HarvestVoxBox arrived and the 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter from Tree Hut arrived in a delicious scent of Coconut Lime I was doubly excite to try it. Add in the fact that it is certified organic shea butter, and wow! My hands get so dried out this time of year, with cooler temperatures and drying winds. I used it on the back of one hand and almost instantly compared to my other hand the skin appeared smoother and softer. The 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter feels nourishing and even after washing my hands the one I used the 24 Hour Intense Hydrating Shea Body Butter still feels soft and hydrated. I would love to try other products from Tree Hut and hope to find them at my favorite stores.
Angelina C.
Ooooh I was SOOO excited to finally get a chance to try this lotion! I was already in love with Tree Hut's coconut lime scented body wash, so I was really stoked to try their lotion!!😍
I'm pretty happy with the ingredients, better than other options, the scent is heavenly! I loved slathering up after my shower, it left my skin feeling nicely moisturized and smelling great. This stuff is reasonably priced too! Will definitely be buying this in the future. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kate V.
Ewing, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I feel like this was made for me! My favorite scent on the planet is Coconut and my second favorite scent is Lime! It's the Lime in the Coconut! And oh boy! does it make you smell amazing- like you just stepped onto a tropical island! Not to mention your skin feels silky smooth and it glides on so amazingly smooth and clear - no stickiness, no  residue, just clean smooth softness and a delightful scent!! Yum!
Jacklyn S.
Midland, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I’ve actually been using this on my hands. I normally get horribly dry hands in the winter. So bad they crack and bleed despite the massive amounts of lotion I use on them 100 times a day. So far this winter they aren’t as dry! I have found my new favorite hand cream in a body butter!

It smells great, too which is obviously a plus for someone who loves scents. It has a good texture...creamy, but doesn’t leave your hands greasy feeling. Definitely a great product, one I plan on buying in the future.
Andrea N.
Merrillville , IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smell is amazing, always used this smell of lotion in high school and brought me back there with one smell. Just so delightful! Pro tip: use right after a bath or shower, smells unleaded in your bathroom and helps soak into your skin cause all your pores are open. Lasts all day and I use every time after I shower! Saving my skin from getting chafed and chapped with this winter weather.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?