BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Veronica M.
Pullman, WA
This was great! nice package, smell, not too greasy.  I got it at Walmart. it wasn't too pricey but not cheap either.  i can use it anywhere on the body and can use it on my kids.  I usually use it after I shower.  Not sure if I will buy it again, only because its a little pricey but it is a good product.
crystal j.
Windsor Mill, MD
OMG I I just love this tree hut 24-hour intense hydrating shea body butter coconut lime. It made my skin so soft and the fact that it's spring and it's super cold here in Maryland my skin has been super dry but as soon as I applied This shea body butter to my body and moistened and hydrated instantly and the smell is amazing!
Caroline D.
San Antonio , TX
The smell is amazing!! The way it moisturizes is great and I particularly like the six of this little gem. It fits in my little bag that goes in my purse. I lie the light feel of the lotion and it will be great this winter. Not really a winter fragrance is my only complaint.
Jessika A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells amazing!! It has such a light weight whipped consistency to it but it is so moisturizing!! It’s not overly oily like some lotions are. My whole family loves it! I would recommend this to anyone and everyone!
Janet T.
Carmel, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The product feels really nice and thick. It doesn’t feel greasy. I am not a big fan of the coconut smell and wish the lime was stronger. Overall I was happy to learn about this product.Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Taylor W.
College Sta, TX
First off, the smell of this product is so delicious!!! Do your self a favor and go into a store are at least smell it. It gives awesome amount of moisture to the skin and is very creamy. I would repurchase and recommend to anyone!
Jenna S.
Moses Lake, WA
This stuff is just fantastic! The product smells great and leaves my skin soft. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who suffers from dry skin. I use this daily and will definitely be purchasing this in the near future.
Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
My first impression was this smells amazing!!! I applied after a shower and it really smoothed my skin and left it super soft. It’s gentle on skin for sure since I have sensitive skin. I tried this product free for testing purposes.
Jamie S.
Akron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I never heard of this brand until I received my free sample in the VoxBox (in exchange for my honest opinion.) The smell is amazing and my hands feel great. It’s the perfect amount of rehydration without feeling greasy! My husband loves the smell! I will buy in the future!
Kristen S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
It has a light scent, not too “coconutty.” It’s fantastic at moisturizing without feeling greasy. The ingredients are better than most commercially produced balms, but because of a few of the ingredients we will not purchase this.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?