Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,489 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
I absolutely love this stuff. I've been a huge lover of Tree Hut for years, and I normally stick to the Shea scent, but this coconut and lime smells amazing and reminds me of summer. It soaks right in and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
I love this product! The shea butter cream is very rich so a little bit goes a long way. It helped my crazy dry hands immediately! The fragrance was nice, but light and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
I received this for free to try. I was skeptical at first because of sensitive skin and allergies but I love it!! It smells amazing! It keeps my skin soft and smooth and there is no yucky, pasty residue after either. Definitely a great product!!
Smells absolutely amazing! Leaves skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. The texture is very creamy and it goes on very light; not heavy at all and doesn't leave any type of residue. Works best for my dry skin when I apply right after a hot shower!
I love how this lotion goes on, it is smooth and light and goes on like a charm. It has an incredible scent that I just adore, even my husband is using it for his face. It is winter season so we tend to get very dry up here in the mountains, so this cream works out great.
The smell is soooooo good I'm hooked!! Will be buying full size! The scent is just right, not too overpowering, not week. Use it every night and after I take shower... I would definitely purchase it in the future when I'm done with the sample
Ok. I have really sensitive skin and so I wanted to use this a couple of times before I reviewed it. It didn't make me rash out or itchy but instead left my skin really soft. It smells heavenly, then again, I LOVE coconut and tropical smells.
First things first: this body butter smells so, so good! Second off, it’s a perfect way to end a relaxing bath; it made my skin feel smooth, clean, and wasn’t harsh or abrasive. I’d recommend to anyone who is wanting to treat their skin well!
Really loved this body butter. It smells amazing without being overpowering. And it is so creamy! This made my skin feel so soft. It isn’t oily or greasy like some body butters are. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and once my sample is gone I’ll be headed out to buy more.
Q & A
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos