BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Santesha H.
Love the coconut lime secent! The butter is very thick so a little goes along way. It goes on smoothly, absorbs quickly and doesn't leave a greasy residue afterwards. Great for the dehydrated skin. I have to have more. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this stuff. I've been a huge lover of Tree Hut for years, and I normally stick to the Shea scent, but this coconut and lime smells amazing and reminds me of summer. It soaks right in and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Rebecca S.
Ironwood, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! The shea butter cream is very rich so a little bit goes a long way. It helped my crazy dry hands immediately! The fragrance was nice, but light and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this for free to try. I was skeptical at first because of sensitive skin and allergies but I love it!! It smells amazing! It keeps my skin soft and smooth and there is no yucky, pasty residue after either. Definitely a great product!!
Karly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells absolutely amazing! Leaves skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. The texture is very creamy and it goes on very light; not heavy at all and doesn't leave any type of residue. Works best for my dry skin when I apply right after a hot shower!
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how this lotion goes on, it is smooth and light and goes on like a charm. It has an incredible scent that I just adore, even my husband is using it for his face. It is winter season so we tend to get very dry up here in the mountains, so this cream works out great.
Melissa D.
Lake charles, LA
The smell is soooooo good I'm hooked!! Will be buying full size! The scent is just right, not too overpowering, not week. Use it every night and after I take shower... I would definitely purchase it in the future when I'm done with the sample
Michelle J.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok. I have really sensitive skin and so I wanted to use this a couple of times before I reviewed it. It didn't make me rash out or itchy but instead left my skin really soft. It smells heavenly, then again, I LOVE coconut and tropical smells.
Shaylynn P.
First things first: this body butter smells so, so good! Second off, it’s a perfect way to end a relaxing bath; it made my skin feel smooth, clean, and wasn’t harsh or abrasive. I’d recommend to anyone who is wanting to treat their skin well!
Becky T.
Maricopa, AZ
Really loved this body butter. It smells amazing without being overpowering. And it is so creamy! This made my skin feel so soft. It isn’t oily or greasy like some body butters are. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and once my sample is gone I’ll be headed out to buy more.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.