BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Maureen F.
Waconia, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this compliments of Influenster for testing purposes. It has a nice smell, a little strong but pleasant. It isn't too greasy and softens the skin. I have used it in the morning  after showering. I would recommend this product.
Debra R.
San Tan Vly, AZ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I absolutely love this stuff. I've been a huge lover of Tree Hut for years, and I normally stick to the Shea scent, but this coconut and lime smells amazing and reminds me of summer. It soaks right in and a little goes a long way. Definitely recommend.
Karly F.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells absolutely amazing! Leaves skin feeling soft and rejuvenated. The texture is very creamy and it goes on very light; not heavy at all and doesn't leave any type of residue. Works best for my dry skin when I apply right after a hot shower!
Victoria V.
Mount Shasta, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love how this lotion goes on, it is smooth and light and goes on like a charm. It has an incredible scent that I just adore, even my husband is using it for his face. It is winter season so we tend to get very dry up here in the mountains, so this cream works out great.
Erin B.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this for free to try. I was skeptical at first because of sensitive skin and allergies but I love it!! It smells amazing! It keeps my skin soft and smooth and there is no yucky, pasty residue after either. Definitely a great product!!
Melissa D.
Lake charles, LA
The smell is soooooo good I'm hooked!! Will be buying full size! The scent is just right, not too overpowering, not week. Use it every night and after I take shower... I would definitely purchase it in the future when I'm done with the sample
Michelle J.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Ok. I have really sensitive skin and so I wanted to use this a couple of times before I reviewed it. It didn't make me rash out or itchy but instead left my skin really soft. It smells heavenly, then again, I LOVE coconut and tropical smells.
Becky T.
Maricopa, AZ
Really loved this body butter. It smells amazing without being overpowering. And it is so creamy! This made my skin feel so soft. It isn’t oily or greasy like some body butters are. I would definitely recommend this to a friend and once my sample is gone I’ll be headed out to buy more.
Shaylynn P.
First things first: this body butter smells so, so good! Second off, it’s a perfect way to end a relaxing bath; it made my skin feel smooth, clean, and wasn’t harsh or abrasive. I’d recommend to anyone who is wanting to treat their skin well!
Angela J.
Richboro, PA
So far I Loveeeeee this body butter. I have been using on my hands and it has been amazing. My hands get extremely dry and itchy in the fall/winter and most moisturizers just don't work. I've been putting on twice a day and right away it feels amazing! I would definitely recommend.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.