BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lenysa R.
Bronx , NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I received this in my harvest box box and omg I’m in love! It’s so moisturizing, smells amazing! I just got it today and I immediately put it in my bag for hand cream. I’ll look forward to try other body butters from this brand. Amazing
Tammy C.
Lenexa, KS
I get dry skin this time of year. I have tried many of lotions none have topped this one. This has left my skin feeling so moisturized all day without having to reapply. The smell is amazing! It's a light coconut scent not overwhelming.
Zara Z.
I'll be honest, the scent "coconut lime" really freaked me out, but the body butter is SO satisfyingly luxurious, and the smell is actually pretty nice. Perfect time, too - my hands are already cracking from the dry, cold weather.
Nichole B.
Arlington , WA
I absolutely love my new tree hut 24-hour Intense hydrating Shea body butter. I was lucky enough to have received the coconut lime scent and it smells great. I also love the small container it came in, perfect size to keep in your purse.
Cynthia M.
Sacramento , CA
I gave it 2 stars because it smells SO good! But unfortunately, this body butter didn’t work for me, it didn’t seem to absorb into my skin and just left this weird greasy feeling. It made my hands feel almost slippery, I had to wash them.
Brenda P.
Simsbury, CT
I have used the scrub in the past and have always wanted to try the butter. This was the perfect size for several uses as a little goes a long way! It smells fantastic and doesn’t leave you sticky. The moisturizer absorbs well with a fresh lasting scent. I would highly recommend.
Shandi M.
Gilbert, AZ
This body butter, like all that I’ve tried from Tree Hut is so thick and Moisturizing! It’s perfect for the dry winter months. The scent is amazing and I love using it after a shower to really let all of the hydration sink in! #gotitfree
Natanya P.
Everett, WA
Smells phenomenal, makes my skin feel soft and supple. I feel like I'm naturally glowing and you smell just like the scrub when you're done with your bath or shower. Keep the jar out of the water or it will water down your product. Only con of this.
Melanie A.
Love this stuff. It provides rich hydration without being greasy or heavy. Smells wonderful and absorbs well. The packaging is super cute and looks cute on display. Will definitely be purchasing a full size when my free sample runs out.
Ashton H.
Evansville, Indiana
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I enjoyed the smell of the product. It does have a pretty strong citrus smell! The exfoliation was okay. You basically get what you pay for. Price is decent but as far as a product I would continually buy it missed some key points for me!
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?