Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,505 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
This is a great product. It’s creamy but light on the skin. I️ love the way it feels once you put it on. Smooth and the smell is fantastic. The packaging fits the brand name. Very earthy and natural. I️ recommend this product to anyone who needs that extra moisture.
I like how the tree hut lime shea body butter lotion feels and smells. it is thick, and creamy. it goes on smooth and makes your skin feel softer instantly. it lasts quite a while. and a little bit is all you need. i would recommend it and will purchase it. loved it
It smells delicious!! I just want to eat it! Of course I don't but it smells like you could! It was sooo moisturizing and wasn't watery. I actually shared it with friends but had to stop because everyone kept coming back to use more! Would definitely purchase this!
I do love this scent, but definitely prefer it during the summer months! It's still ok to use year round and brings back summertime memories during these cold winter months. I love that it moisturizes my dry skin this time of year! I'd recommend it to friends.
I thoroughly enjoyed this product! The scent is so nice and it reminds me of Summer. It's not an overwhelming artificial "coconut" scent. I tried it on my whole body but I prefer using it on my hands. It's been especially helpful in this dry winter weather. It lost one star because it could be a little bit more moisturizing.
Tree hut Shea butter coconut lime smells so good initially had to stop smelling it to try it. It has a light consistency and feels really great on the skin. I received it as a voxbox #harvestvoxbox. So receiving something so great as a prize is a wonderful touch.
1 of the first ever body butters that hydrates but doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your skin that I've tried! The packaging is simple but is enough to catch your eye. The smell is amazing but not to over powering. It's got a nice dense texture but spreads easily after you start to rub it in. I will be buying more of this once this container I was sent is gone!!!
This Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing stuff. As soon as I opened the lid the smell was fantastic and I immediately fell in love. After I used it, I fell in love all over again with the product. It leaves your skin so soft without leaving a heavy feeling and you will smell great for hours after applying. I would absolutely recommend this product.
This is a great product. I really like how well it works and how it feels on my skin. It also has a great scent that I like a lot. I would be interested in buying this again in the future. I have been using it everyday since I got it and just wish I had more.
Q & A
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos