BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Lisa  G.
Clayton , NC
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter complimentary and so happy I did. I’m a huge fan of coconut smells and this didn’t let me down at all. Smells so delightful. Also, it goes on smoothly and left my skin soft and smelling great!!
Amy V.
I thought it smelled really good. However, I won’t buy this product. It left my hands feeling a little greasy after applying it. I will still with my regular moisturizer because my regular one does not leave my hands feeling greasy. To others, it may not leave a greasy feeling, but it did for me.
Cassandra Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got this stuff to try for free from Influenster here. I’ve always liked the smell of coconut and lime together, so to get this was awesome. The smell is incredible, and it’s definitely moisturizing. I’ll probably grab a full size when this little guy runs out.
Brenda M.
Rocky Mount, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is the smoothest, silkiest creme I've ever felt! From first glance, I thought...meh, it's just ordinary creme..but then I felt it!! It's AMAZING!! Oh,...I haven't even mentioned the aroma! It's simply delicious! So fresh and wonderful! It's a MUST HAVE!
Joyce R.
Gwynn Oak , MD
I’m honestly loving this body butter! It’s gentle on the skin, and is so moisturizing in this brutal cold weather! My husband also uses it as his hands are always super dry from working in a wear house. He has recommended it to all his co workers!
Rebecca S.
Ironwood, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love this product! The shea butter cream is very rich so a little bit goes a long way. It helped my crazy dry hands immediately! The fragrance was nice, but light and not overpowering. I would definitely purchase this product again in the future.
Marisol T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This body butter smells absolutely devine!!! I'm all into coconut everything so this is definitely a new favorite. My skin is left so soft and moisture. The butter is nice and thick. Great for use during these crazy winter months so I don't stay dry!
Maureen F.
Waconia, MN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I received this compliments of Influenster for testing purposes. It has a nice smell, a little strong but pleasant. It isn't too greasy and softens the skin. I have used it in the morning  after showering. I would recommend this product.
Amy L.
I've never smelled ANYTHING this good. I can't stop using it. And every time I use it I sigh with pleasure that it smells so good. I had never heard of this product in my life but believe me I will never forget it now. It's thick and you can truly feel it all day long. Best product I ever got!
Carmen B.
Vancouver, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I got to try this product free from #influenster. This stuff is AMAZING! It makes my hands feel so soft and moisturized. I wash my hands a lot so they get pretty dry. It soaks in nice without leaving a greasy feel. The best part is the smell!!! Coconut lime will always be one of may favorite scents!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.