BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Xan S.
Mount Airy, NC
This is a great product. It’s creamy but light on the skin. I️ love the way it feels once you put it on. Smooth and the smell is fantastic. The packaging fits the brand name. Very earthy and natural. I️ recommend this product to anyone who needs that extra moisture.
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
I like how the tree hut lime shea body butter lotion feels and smells. it is thick, and creamy. it goes on smooth and makes your skin feel softer instantly. it lasts quite a while. and a little bit is all you need. i would recommend it and will purchase it. loved it
Stacia P.
Bristol , CT
It smells delicious!! I just want to eat it! Of course I don't but it smells like you could! It was sooo moisturizing and wasn't watery. I actually shared it with friends but had to stop because everyone kept coming back to use more! Would definitely purchase this!
Brittany C.
I do love this scent, but definitely prefer it during the summer months! It's still ok to use year round and brings back summertime memories during these cold winter months. I love that it moisturizes my dry skin this time of year! I'd recommend it to friends.
Brittany D.
I thoroughly enjoyed this product! The scent is so nice and it reminds me of Summer. It's not an overwhelming artificial "coconut" scent. I tried it on my whole body but I prefer using it on my hands. It's been especially helpful in this dry winter weather. It lost one star because it could be a little bit more moisturizing.
Jenn C.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love Tree Hut products! I’ve used their body scrub as well and all they make is amazing and smells great! I love how it makes my skin feel, especially with the cold months coming! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Mickie P.
Tree hut Shea butter coconut lime smells so good initially had to stop smelling it to try it. It has a light consistency and feels really great on the skin. I received it as a voxbox #harvestvoxbox. So receiving something so great as a prize is a wonderful touch.
Emily S.
1 of the first ever body butters that hydrates but doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your skin that I've tried! The packaging is simple but is enough to catch your eye. The smell is amazing but not to over powering. It's got a nice dense texture but spreads easily after you start to rub it in. I will be buying more of this once this container I was sent is gone!!!
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
This Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing stuff. As soon as I opened the lid the smell was fantastic and I immediately fell in love. After I used it, I fell in love all over again with the product. It leaves your skin so soft without leaving a heavy feeling and you will smell great for hours after applying. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
This is a great product. I really like how well it works and how it feels on my skin. It also has a great scent that I like a lot. I would be interested in buying this again in the future. I have been using it everyday since I got it and just wish I had more.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.