BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Alida S.
Stuarts Draft, VA
First, this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter smells AMAZING! That was the first thing I noticed before I started using it. I have been using it for several days now and I'm extremely impressed. It goes on so smooth and makes my skin very soft! I highly recommend this product - it's inexpensive for the value, as well!
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
I'm not usually a big fan of coconut smells but this body butter is amazing! The smell was light and it wasn't too thick when applying it to my skin. It provided moisture all day long, which is all the more reason to love it! Will definitely be purchasing this in the future!
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing! I get really dry hands during the fall and winter. So this works great! I’ll be able to carry this with me in my purse and use it everyday! Awesome and would definitely recommend.
Jennifer P.
Girard, PA
I’m a HUGE fan of Tree Hut products!! First time I’ve tried the 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter and it was amazing! Left my hands super soft and smells great! I’d recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin problems.. especially during the winter months!
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
I absolutely LOVE this Tree Hut Body Butter. It is so moisturizing to my extremely dry skin. The scent is out of this world. It stays on your skin like a perfume would. The scent is strong but not so bad that it effects my asthma. I #gotitfree in my #harvestvoxbox from #influenster.
Billy Fay K.
Philadelphia , MS
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter . The smell is awesome when you open the top you can see how thick and creamy it is. It makes your hands feel soft and smell good. It's my new favorite body cream
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so glad that I got to try this, with the dry air from the Santa Anna winds, my skin had been suffering, this has helped to tame the dry flaking skin, with the holidays just a week away now it's soothed the cracked skin I had and prevented more from going the same way
Jacque D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this body butter! Every time I get out of the shower I use this and it’s magical! It’s thick, and doesn’t feel greasy. I need to use some sort of moisturizer before bed or I feel like I’m a dry piece of toast. This actually feels like it soaks into my skin!
Shelly L.
This product is amazing!! Not only does it smell exquisite, it’s so very soft, and nourishing on my skin. I am definitely going to be going out to purchase this item. This is the first time for me trying this brand, so I’m excited to see what other products they have!!!
ANGELA E.
I thought at first this would be just another lotion.... Was I ever wrong!! This stuff is amazing. The formula is so thick but absorbed soooo beautifully into my skin. Also, after I washed my hands a while after applying it, I could still tell it was on there. I love it!!
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Silvianna V.