BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Nicole S.
West Covina, CA
The Shea butter from Tree Hut is so great for the skin during the winter weather when my skin feels dry! My skin is so smooth and it's lasts! It's not oily and It smells amazing and the smell even lasts. I would recommend to anyone who deals with dry skin.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is EVERYTHING! Kind of beachy, kind of fresh. The body butter really hydrated my dry, winter skin after the shower, and made my body smell delish! Thank you to Influenster for sending it to me to try for review. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Kayleigh E.
Roanoke, VA
This product smells amazing! The smell isn't overpowering and it smells fresh! It leaves my skins feeling so soft! I love how easy it is to apply! I will definitely be using this product daily. I recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to strong smells and needs something a good moisturizer.
Ashley S.
Corona, CA
As a nurse I am constantly washing my hands which leads to very very dry sensitive hands. The second I put this body butter on that all went away. It doesn’t feel oily and my hands are seriously so soft. Plus it smells amazing! What more could I ask for?
Aylana B.
The product was great with the smell and generally moisturizing my skin. It smelled like coconuts mixed with lime exactly like the product stated. It was good for the price but did have a very strong scent. I would still totally recommend this product.
brooke y.
Vincennes, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This body butter is super thick and smells amazing! I got my free sample from influenster in my harvest vox box! I put some on my already cracking from the cold weather hands and it felt and made them look so much better. Can't wait to try it all over!
Kelly L.
Lynden, WA
I love this! I am glad I got my hands on this product! I use this when my skin is feeling very dry and when I shave! Leaves my skin feeling silky and smooth! I use this every time I get out of the shower!
Lisa  G.
Clayton , NC
I received Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter complimentary and so happy I did. I’m a huge fan of coconut smells and this didn’t let me down at all. Smells so delightful. Also, it goes on smoothly and left my skin soft and smelling great!!
Jessica B.
This tree hut body butter smells amazing and feels amazing! I put it on this morning and I can still smell it and my legs feel so soft! When I run out I'll definitely be buying more. I'd definitely recommend this to anyone looking for a good body butter!
Joslin C.
Redford, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This product smells amazing! It works very well, and keeps the skin locked in with moisture. It is a creamy formula but doesn’t make your skin feel “greasy”. I was lucky enough to try this free in a VoxBox and I definitely would repurchase this product.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?