BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jayme J.
Clovis, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like how the tree hut lime shea body butter lotion feels and smells. it is thick, and creamy. it goes on smooth and makes your skin feel softer instantly. it lasts quite a while. and a little bit is all you need. i would recommend it and will purchase it. loved it
Lazarina T.
Schiller Park, IL
I used just ones but I really enjoyed of this product! It smells soooo good and longer, it's make my skin look and feel better and soft. It's very easy to use on the skin. Probably I will buy it because I love everything with coconut and it's just a great product!
Brittany C.
I do love this scent, but definitely prefer it during the summer months! It's still ok to use year round and brings back summertime memories during these cold winter months. I love that it moisturizes my dry skin this time of year! I'd recommend it to friends.
Kylee R.
Albright, WV
The formula is nice and thick and extremely moisturizing. It smells amazing like a tropical oasis, by it is slightly greasy and takes a while to aboard into the skin. I love that it's organic and safe to use.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1 of the first ever body butters that hydrates but doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your skin that I've tried! The packaging is simple but is enough to catch your eye. The smell is amazing but not to over powering. It's got a nice dense texture but spreads easily after you start to rub it in. I will be buying more of this once this container I was sent is gone!!!
Mickie P.
Tree hut Shea butter coconut lime smells so good initially had to stop smelling it to try it. It has a light consistency and feels really great on the skin. I received it as a voxbox #harvestvoxbox. So receiving something so great as a prize is a wonderful touch.
Jenn C.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love Tree Hut products! I’ve used their body scrub as well and all they make is amazing and smells great! I love how it makes my skin feel, especially with the cold months coming! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
MORGAN 💋.
this product is amazing! I love love love the coconut scent. It is so fresh smelling. I use it everyday, and it helps with my dry skin. It is a great product for the price. I received this butter in my harvest box, but I will purchase this in the future.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product. I really like how well it works and how it feels on my skin. It also has a great scent that I like a lot. I would be interested in buying this again in the future. I have been using it everyday since I got it and just wish I had more.
Melissa R.
Holyoke, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have dry skin or dermatitis I do not recommend this product. My dry hands began to crack and peel the same day. This product also feels like there’s a film on your skin. When I showered later on that day my skin felt slimy. Not my favorite feeling.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?