BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jacque D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love love love this body butter! Every time I get out of the shower I use this and it’s magical! It’s thick, and doesn’t feel greasy. I need to use some sort of moisturizer before bed or I feel like I’m a dry piece of toast. This actually feels like it soaks into my skin!
Jenny C.
Combs, KY
I absolutely LOVE this Tree Hut Body Butter. It is so moisturizing to my extremely dry skin. The scent is out of this world. It stays on your skin like a perfume would. The scent is strong but not so bad that it effects my asthma. I #gotitfree in my #harvestvoxbox from #influenster.
Natalie M.
I love this stuff! So smooth on the skin and really does keep the skin moisturized. The smell is amazing and not too iverpowering. Would definitely recommend if you are looking for a good hydrating body butter.
Shannon J.
Pendleton, IN
This body butter is addictive! The smell sells it... Absolutely heavenly!!! The packaging is very attractive. It lasts exactly how long it claims to last...24 hours. You do have to reapply daily to get the best results. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Lucy S.
Torrance, CA
Just receive this sample of Tree nut coconut lime she’s butter. Smells divine. I really like it the quality is awesome. Not to thick and doesn’t make you feel like you have a thick layer of product on your. Would definitely buy it. My hands get really dry so I really love how moisturizing it is! Thanks Influenster!
Beverly M.
Johnson City, TN
I usually do not like coconut scented products but this was amazing. The coconut smell is not overwhelming or fake. The lotion was so creamy - great for dry, winter skin. I will definitely try the other scents in this product line, too, because the lotion is so good.
Aimee H.
This stuff smells amazing! I liked the consistency of the lotion, but I do also like my lotions a little thicker. It went on smoothly and was easy to apply. It made my skin feel great. It was gentle enough for me to use on my kids as well. They enjoyed the scent too!
Rachel T.
Longview, TX
Amazing smelling and feels great. Goes on super smooth and leaves a smooth feel. Not greasy feeling and no residue left. Only con is it doesn’t seem to last real long. Would definitely recommend this product!!
Dana H.
Hurlburt Fld, FL
This product smells amazing and is super hydrating. It made my skin so soft. I like a lot of products from this brand and I was excited to see that I was getting something I hadn’t tried. I would definitely buy this product again and recommend it to friends and family.
Kayla S.
Windham, ME
Ohhh my gosh. I'm obsessed. The cream makes my hands feel so soft and it's so great for the winter dry skin that I have. Coconut is not my favorite scent but the coconut lime smells amazing & reminds me of being on vacation! Definitely recommend it if you like that scent because it is fairly strong so I'd steer clear if that's too much for you.
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.