BY TREE HUT

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jenn C.
Clayton, NC
I absolutely love Tree Hut products! I’ve used their body scrub as well and all they make is amazing and smells great! I love how it makes my skin feel, especially with the cold months coming! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Mickie P.
Tree hut Shea butter coconut lime smells so good initially had to stop smelling it to try it. It has a light consistency and feels really great on the skin. I received it as a voxbox #harvestvoxbox. So receiving something so great as a prize is a wonderful touch.
Erica S.
Sweetwater, TN
This Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is amazing stuff. As soon as I opened the lid the smell was fantastic and I immediately fell in love. After I used it, I fell in love all over again with the product. It leaves your skin so soft without leaving a heavy feeling and you will smell great for hours after applying. I would absolutely recommend this product.
Emily S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
1 of the first ever body butters that hydrates but doesn't leave a greasy feeling to your skin that I've tried! The packaging is simple but is enough to catch your eye. The smell is amazing but not to over powering. It's got a nice dense texture but spreads easily after you start to rub it in. I will be buying more of this once this container I was sent is gone!!!
MORGAN 💋.
this product is amazing! I love love love the coconut scent. It is so fresh smelling. I use it everyday, and it helps with my dry skin. It is a great product for the price. I received this butter in my harvest box, but I will purchase this in the future.
Laura C.
Huron, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This is a great product. I really like how well it works and how it feels on my skin. It also has a great scent that I like a lot. I would be interested in buying this again in the future. I have been using it everyday since I got it and just wish I had more.
Stephanie W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This smells incredible and it so soft. My two daughters and I all have very dry hands this time of year and need something thick but not greasy to keep them moisturized. This body butter does the trick. They've already asked me where we can get a full size!
Kayleigh E.
Roanoke, VA
This product smells amazing! The smell isn't overpowering and it smells fresh! It leaves my skins feeling so soft! I love how easy it is to apply! I will definitely be using this product daily. I recommend this product to anyone who is sensitive to strong smells and needs something a good moisturizer.
Melissa R.
Holyoke, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
If you have dry skin or dermatitis I do not recommend this product. My dry hands began to crack and peel the same day. This product also feels like there’s a film on your skin. When I showered later on that day my skin felt slimy. Not my favorite feeling.
Helen A.
Panama City, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
The scent is EVERYTHING! Kind of beachy, kind of fresh. The body butter really hydrated my dry, winter skin after the shower, and made my body smell delish! Thank you to Influenster for sending it to me to try for review. Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Silvianna V.