Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,504 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Twenty-four full hours of soft skin!! Yes!! The first thing I loved was the packaging. The colors look warm and soothing. Then the smell of coconut and lime is awesome! I love that this is an organic product. And...who doesn't love shea butter?! It's the perfect size to take anywhere and a wonderful 2 ounces of butter that will last a loooong time! #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Omg this shea body butter from tree hut smells amazing and makes my hands smell so good! I got the coconut lime scent and I have nothing and to say about it. I recommend this product to everyone! I'm going to have to go buy some for Christmas gifts! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter thank you for letting me test this product free for testing purposes couldn't be happier with this amazing product!
Tree Hut Coconut Lime organic shea butter smells so good! My daughter hates coconut and even she liked the smell of the lotion. I have very dry skin and I can go 24 hours and still feel as if my skin is hydrated. I am going to be very sad when my sample runs out! I definitely need to find more of this lotion to purchase! On another note, I personally think this lotion smells great with the Vera Wang Embrace perfume.
Love the smoothness and creaminess of this body butter, isn’t greasy or heavy at all on the skin and it smells fantastic! I lather up after a hot bubble bath and my skin feels supple and hydrated! Would for sure purchase another one once this one runs out!
This is by far my favorite body butter!! It goes on smooth and really helps keep my skin moisturized during these cold months! I have psoriasis and find that most lotions just end up drying my skin out more. This stuff works miracles!! I’ve recommended it to everyone I know! It’s amazing!!
Okay, I JUST got this in the Harvest VoxBox but I know body butters and this stuff is great. It’s thick, but not greasy or sticky and absorbs right into my skin. The smell is amazing and if you’ve read my other reviews, you know fragrance is really important to me! No parabens, no formaldehyde, certified organic. I will be seeking out more of this body butter and look forward to using more of Tree Hut’s products.
First of all I want to say that I love the smell of the product, I just love anything coconut! And the hint of lime in it gives it the right amount of being a tropical island. I like the packaging of it also, it’s easy to dip your finger tips in and massage it into your skin, but with this product I found you needed to use a good amount to get the hydrated feeling. I had to put on two coat around my hands and arm and on my feet I used three coats. Overall I loved the product, I felt I was in a spa putting it on.
Love, Love, Love this product!!! The scent is amazing... Clean and fresh.... Makes me feel like I am on the beach somewhere... The body butter is moisturizing... absorbs right into skin and leaves it feeling smooth and silky without feeling greasy!
I can't believe how good this body butter smells! And it feels so creamy while putting it on. It definitely left long-lasting moisture and sweet smelling hydrated skin behind. I can see me using this long term. I would definitely recommend it to anyone.
This is amazing! I was able to put it on my burn from the oven and it didn't irritate or hurt my skin. Other lotions will burn any cuts I may have but not this. It's scent is light with a hint of lime, subtle and not over powering. Very rich and creamy and won't leave skin feeling greasy. I enjoy using after a bath on my elbow, knees and hands.
Q & A
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos