BY TREE HUT #13 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Elizabeth H.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
Oh my word ! So it has started to get cold here in Maryland. I just had my second child. My hands are dry along with my belly. Well my whole body feels dry and looks dry and cracked. I got my #influenster box and it had this amazing coconut lime #treehut lotion in it. My hands feel so soft now. It doesn’t leave the oily feeling at all. And although I hate the smell of coconut it doesn’t smell too strong. It’s a light and relaxing scent. I totally plan on going to buy a larger container of this lotion to use through the winter.
Kera R.
Palm Desert, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This intense hydrating shea body butter really works great. It’s not greasy feeling , which I love. It provides so much moisture! It has a coconut lime smell, which some days is a bit much for me. It probably wouldn’t be great for someone who is sensitive to smells. But if you do need superior moisture and you love coconut I would highly recommend this body butter. They suggest putting it on after your shower, which is a great idea! I received a free sample of this product for testing purposes and all opinions are my own.
Sara H.
Fletcher, NC
This smells so great and is so smooth. It’s not super greasy (like most body butters), and it’s been perfect for this bitterly cold winter. Did I mention the SMELL!?!? Not too over powering, but light enough to make you feel wonderful. I highly recommend this body butter, and I’m on my way to buy more!
Alissa T.
Hanford , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the smoothness and creaminess of this body butter, isn’t greasy or heavy at all on the skin and it smells fantastic! I lather up after a hot bubble bath and my skin feels supple and hydrated! Would for sure purchase another one once this one runs out!
Anita M.
Twenty-four full hours of soft skin!! Yes!! The first thing I loved was the packaging. The colors look warm and soothing. Then the smell of coconut and lime is awesome! I love that this is an organic product. And...who doesn't love shea butter?! It's the perfect size to take anywhere and a wonderful 2 ounces of butter that will last a loooong time! #ButterUpTreeHut #Complimentary #Contest @Influenster @TreeHut
Valerie D.
Somerset, KY
Tree Hut Coconut Lime organic shea butter smells so good! My daughter hates coconut and even she liked the smell of the lotion. I have very dry skin and I can go 24 hours and still feel as if my skin is hydrated. I am going to be very sad when my sample runs out! I definitely need to find more of this lotion to purchase! On another note, I personally think this lotion smells great with the Vera Wang Embrace perfume.
Amanda S.
Moscow Mills, MO
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg this shea body butter from tree hut smells amazing and makes my hands smell so good! I got the coconut lime scent and I have nothing and to say about it. I recommend this product to everyone! I'm going to have to go buy some for Christmas gifts! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter thank you for letting me test this product free for testing purposes couldn't be happier with this amazing product!
jenifer b.
Hackettstown, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love, Love, Love this product!!! The scent is amazing... Clean and fresh.... Makes me feel like I am on the beach somewhere...  The body butter is moisturizing... absorbs right into skin and leaves it feeling smooth and silky without feeling greasy!
Jen F.
Cutler Bay, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Okay, I JUST got this in the Harvest VoxBox but I know body butters and this stuff is great. It’s thick, but not greasy or sticky and absorbs right into my skin. The smell is amazing and if you’ve read my other reviews, you know fragrance is really important to me! No parabens, no formaldehyde, certified organic. I will be seeking out more of this body butter and look forward to using more of Tree Hut’s products.
Аyesha G.
First of all I want to say that I love the smell of the product, I just love anything coconut! And the hint of lime in it gives it the right amount of being a tropical island. I like the packaging of it also, it’s easy to dip your finger tips in and massage it into your skin, but with this product I found you needed to use a good amount to get the hydrated feeling. I had to put on two coat around my hands and arm and on my feet I used three coats. Overall I loved the product, I felt I was in a spa putting it on.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?