BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Linda L.
Yucaipa, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Smells amazing! I get really dry hands during the fall and winter. So this works great! I’ll be able to carry this with me in my purse and use it everyday! Awesome and would definitely recommend.
Amanda M.
Parchment, MI
I love the scent on this product the coconut lime smell seems to linger and smells amazing. The body butter has as super thick and motorizing feel and its pretty much the perfect remedy for dry wintered out skin. It also brings a summery smell to overcome winters dullness.
Kelsea A.
Roseburg , OR
This body butter is pure bliss. Every time I run out I have to repurchase! The scent is amazing, the formula is non-greasy and extremely long lasting. I purchased mine at my local Fred Meyer for a super affordable price. I would recommend to anybody who wants baby soft skin!
Rachel M.
Elgin, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love the thickness of this body butter!  The smell is refreshing. I've used this every day, once a day since I received my sample.  Especially going into winter, I like how long it stays on my skin and keeps my skin feeling soft.  I would definitely recommend!
Nicole D.
This stuff is incredible!! The harsh Michigan winters leave my skin very dry and especially my elbows. This stuff works very well to keep my skin feeling soft and hydrated. It's thick, which I liked, and doesnt leave the skin super greasy either. I will definitely buy again!
Billy Fay K.
Philadelphia, MS
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter . The smell is awesome when you open the top you can see how thick and creamy it is. It makes your hands feel soft and smell good. It's my new favorite body cream
Shelly L.
This product is amazing!! Not only does it smell exquisite, it’s so very soft, and nourishing on my skin. I am definitely going to be going out to purchase this item. This is the first time for me trying this brand, so I’m excited to see what other products they have!!!
Jennifer P.
Girard , PA
I’m a HUGE fan of Tree Hut products!! First time I’ve tried the 24-hour intense hydrating Shea body butter and it was amazing! Left my hands super soft and smells great! I’d recommend this product to anyone who has dry skin problems.. especially during the winter months!
ANGELA E.
I thought at first this would be just another lotion.... Was I ever wrong!! This stuff is amazing. The formula is so thick but absorbed soooo beautifully into my skin. Also, after I washed my hands a while after applying it, I could still tell it was on there. I love it!!
Gemma S.
Redondo beach, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I'm so glad that I got to try this, with the dry air from the Santa Anna winds, my skin had been suffering, this has helped to tame the dry flaking skin, with the holidays just a week away now it's soothed the cracked skin I had and prevented more from going the same way
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.