BY TREE HUT #9 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Terra H.
Quincy, IL
Feels really good on my skin and makes it feel soft.  Not greasy or filmy.  Lasts quite a while.  Has a nice summery fragrance. I usually apply it right after taking a shower, and put it on my entire body (minus the face).  It's a product I'd purchase in the future.
Kayla G.
Millen, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and have been using it the last few days. So far I am loving it it’s a nice thick rich formula and I feel like it’s really moisturizing the only thing I didn’t care for is the scent but that’s personal preference I didn’t hate it but there are other scents from this brand I love! I’ve used several of their scrubs and they are also amazing.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
I am usually not a body butter person because I am pretty lazy about moisturizer, but this one is great for that. I can put it on in the morning after I shower, and when I get ready for bed at night I still feel moisturized. And the smell is amazing. It makes me want to go to the beach.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
I tried this nice smelling product, right out of the shower, and my body felt relaxed and my skin felt very smooth. I put it on my feet, and covered them with warm socks, to lock in the moisture, and after an hour, my feet felt as smooth as a fresh pedi! Definitely recommend to friends.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
I was very pleased with the Tree Hut Coconut Lime shea body butter. It smells really nice and subtle. The scent is clean and refreshing. The body butter is nice and thick but it also soaks into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy afterwards. Would highly recommend.
Jessica R.
Lodi, OH
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter is so soft and creamy. Adore the way it smells and how quickly it moisturises my dry hands. The smell is perfect for those who don't want an overpowing scent.
Veronica V.
Bakersfield, CA
Smells amazing, may be a bit strong for those who prefer mild fragrances. Works amazing, I have very dry hands due to excessive washing at work and it seemed to instantly relieve the dryness. Will be purchasing a bigger container of this stuff
Rebecca A.
Reno, NV
This product smells AAAH-MAZING! I cannot get enough of the fresh lime coconut smell. It's super hydrating and a small portion covers a large area of the skin. It's very gentle on the skin and keeps skin soft for a long period of time. I would totally recommend this product!
Carly K.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
First of all I love the smell of this body butter, It smells natural and the odor is not too strong.  I love the consistency and how fast it begins to moisturize. I am a big fan of body butters and this one is really great. I love that it is organic and I felt comfortable having my daughters us it. They loved it as well!
Ceora C.
Neptune, NJ
okay so to start, the scent is phenomenal and I received this in my harvest voxbox. I keep it in my purse to moisturize throughout the day. It’s creamy and perfect size to travel with. Everyone who loves to smell fresh like a vacation in an exotic location should buy this.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Michela C.