BY TREE HUT #7 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
This body is wonderful. Not only does it smell AMAZING!!! But it isn’t greasy! Finally a body butter that ISN’T greasy! I am 36 weeks pregnant and i love applying it to my belly. Takes all the itching away and leaves me smelling great! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Daneisha D.
Sulphur, LA
This was my first time trying any of the Tree Hut line.  I love the light coconut smell!  I love that it's a body butter, not lotion so it's very think and creamy.  I used it the first time right out of the shower and the smell lasted for several hours. I absolutely will be trying more products from this line!
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I like the brand. I wasn't really found of the smell of this one. I liked the other smells I have. But the product is good. It's nice and creamy and hydrates my skin nice. My daughter loves to put it on. I got this product in my voxbix. While I didn't live this scent I will continue to buy other scents
Jaywhy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an awesome product I highly recommend.  It has a unisex scent that my teenage boys love as well.  We've been using this for a long time & I urge you to try it for yourself.  Make sure to buy when they are on sale as they could be a weee pricey for the ordinary worker.
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the coconut and lime smell along with the Shea butter, it smells so refreshing! It definitely hydrates your skin for hours on end. I would highly recommend this for someone with dry skin. The only con I could think of is if you had oily skin this product may be to oily.
Jessica N.
Walker, MI
Just like the body soap, I love this scent! I get compliments on it all the time. I use the body butter on my hands because I wash them so much. The butter takes a bit longer to soak in, and can get greasy if using too much, but it will keep skin soft and smooth for hours.
Suzanne C.
Sebastopol, CA
Best body butter ever! Weight lifting has ripped my hands to shreds and now they look so much better. It only takes a small amount and last all day! Highly recommend! Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
RhoLynda H.
Waldorf, MD
I'm not usually a big fan of coconut smells but this body butter is amazing! The smell was light and it wasn't too thick when applying it to my skin. It provided moisture all day long, which is all the more reason to love it! Will definitely be purchasing this in the future!
tab m.
Union, OH
This smells amazing. it is nice and smooth and does its job. again, it smells so wonderful. I would say its a bit pricey but I got this in a influenster box for free. would be awesome for the whole body but I love it on my feet. Definitely would buy if it was a bit cheaper.
Alida S.
Radford, VA
First, this Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter smells AMAZING! That was the first thing I noticed before I started using it. I have been using it for several days now and I'm extremely impressed. It goes on so smooth and makes my skin very soft! I highly recommend this product - it's inexpensive for the value, as well!
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?
Jamie L.