Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
4.72 / 5 based on 3,505 Reviews
Experience Tree Hut Body Butter with the tropical scent of Coconut and Lime. Coconut and Lime Extracts help to naturally condition dull and neglected skin. This extra thick body butter, infused with Certified Organic Shea Butter, Cocoa Butter, Coconut Extracts and Safflower Seed Oil, was designed to seal in moisture, providing a deep hydration.see more...
Top Questions See all 113 Q&A
Tree Hut Coconut Lime Shea Body Butter
- "I love this body butter a lot more than the bath and body works butters. Treehuts' body butters are moisturizing without feeling overly greasy. I first tried this product when I received it in my Beauty Box 5. After a few days of usage I went to Ulta and purchased two full sized tubs of it when they were buy one get one half off (you can also use the $3.50 off 10 dollar purchase coupon). The coconut lime scent reminds me of a tropical vacation that I only dream of and the coconut is not so overpowering that you feel as if you are putting on sunscreen (i hate that feeling!). " in 784 reviews
- "I love this body butter. I used it while I was pregnant on my belly (which would get itchy and dry due to the stretching.) It made me feel relaxed, it smelled amazing, and didn't make me feel like a big ball of grease like other ones tend to do. This was my first Tree Hut product, now I have the Sugar scrub and I think I'm in love." in 311 reviews
- "I luv the smell and it works great they also offer other variety as well" in 1 review
- "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
- "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Feels really good on my skin and makes it feel soft. Not greasy or filmy. Lasts quite a while. Has a nice summery fragrance. I usually apply it right after taking a shower, and put it on my entire body (minus the face). It's a product I'd purchase in the future.
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and have been using it the last few days. So far I am loving it it’s a nice thick rich formula and I feel like it’s really moisturizing the only thing I didn’t care for is the scent but that’s personal preference I didn’t hate it but there are other scents from this brand I love! I’ve used several of their scrubs and they are also amazing.
I am usually not a body butter person because I am pretty lazy about moisturizer, but this one is great for that. I can put it on in the morning after I shower, and when I get ready for bed at night I still feel moisturized. And the smell is amazing. It makes me want to go to the beach.
I tried this nice smelling product, right out of the shower, and my body felt relaxed and my skin felt very smooth. I put it on my feet, and covered them with warm socks, to lock in the moisture, and after an hour, my feet felt as smooth as a fresh pedi! Definitely recommend to friends.
I was very pleased with the Tree Hut Coconut Lime shea body butter. It smells really nice and subtle. The scent is clean and refreshing. The body butter is nice and thick but it also soaks into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy afterwards. Would highly recommend.
Smells amazing, may be a bit strong for those who prefer mild fragrances. Works amazing, I have very dry hands due to excessive washing at work and it seemed to instantly relieve the dryness. Will be purchasing a bigger container of this stuff
This product smells AAAH-MAZING! I cannot get enough of the fresh lime coconut smell. It's super hydrating and a small portion covers a large area of the skin. It's very gentle on the skin and keeps skin soft for a long period of time. I would totally recommend this product!
First of all I love the smell of this body butter, It smells natural and the odor is not too strong. I love the consistency and how fast it begins to moisturize. I am a big fan of body butters and this one is really great. I love that it is organic and I felt comfortable having my daughters us it. They loved it as well!
okay so to start, the scent is phenomenal and I received this in my harvest voxbox. I keep it in my purse to moisturize throughout the day. It’s creamy and perfect size to travel with. Everyone who loves to smell fresh like a vacation in an exotic location should buy this.
Q & A
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
How long does it last?
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos