BY TREE HUT #19 in Lotion

• "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Melody J.
Zeeland, MI
This body butter smells delicious! It's rich and creamy...and super luxurious! It's thick but applies nice and smooth. Great for dry skin, including knees, elbows, and feet...not to mention daily use after showering! Love it!
Tiffany W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This product smells amazing but unfortunately that's where the amazing ends. It left a slightly greasy residue on my hands and did not leave my skin feeling moisturized. I wish I could say differently because it smells so good!
Triny S.
Bronx, NY
The smell its just out of this world it feels like real butter it penetrate your skin it is something i will definitely use every day i think the price for the full size its incredible i am going to get the full size for sure
Nicole J.
Mt Sterling, KY
I enjoyed the smell of this, as it was not too strong, but still had a good scent. I felt like when I used a lot it was kind of hard to rub all the way in & I would have liked it a little smoother. I would recommend for people who like body butters & for a good smell, just not my favorite.
Kaila H.
Canal Wnchstr, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The smell is so great. Besides that, it leaves your hands feeling so soft and moisturized. My husbands skin gets extremely dry in the winter so I talked him into using this and now he keeps it in his truck and uses it all of the time. His rough hands have improved so much in the past month!
Terra H.
Quincy, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Feels really good on my skin and makes it feel soft.  Not greasy or filmy.  Lasts quite a while.  Has a nice summery fragrance. I usually apply it right after taking a shower, and put it on my entire body (minus the face).  It's a product I'd purchase in the future.
Veronica T.
Walnut, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I tried this nice smelling product, right out of the shower, and my body felt relaxed and my skin felt very smooth. I put it on my feet, and covered them with warm socks, to lock in the moisture, and after an hour, my feet felt as smooth as a fresh pedi! Definitely recommend to friends.
Danielle A.
Cypress, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am usually not a body butter person because I am pretty lazy about moisturizer, but this one is great for that. I can put it on in the morning after I shower, and when I get ready for bed at night I still feel moisturized. And the smell is amazing. It makes me want to go to the beach.
Kim W.
Philomath, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I was very pleased with the Tree Hut Coconut Lime shea body butter. It smells really nice and subtle. The scent is clean and refreshing. The body butter is nice and thick but it also soaks into the skin and doesn't leave you feeling too greasy afterwards. Would highly recommend.
Kayla G.
Millen, GA
I received this product complimentary from Influenster and have been using it the last few days. So far I am loving it it’s a nice thick rich formula and I feel like it’s really moisturizing the only thing I didn’t care for is the scent but that’s personal preference I didn’t hate it but there are other scents from this brand I love! I’ve used several of their scrubs and they are also amazing.
Angela A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Has anyone had any allergic reactions to this? I have sensitive skin.
Nikki w.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Do you prefer body butters and lotions with or without a scent ?
Michela C.