BY TREE HUT #11 in Lotion

• Does this apply thick or go on thin? 3 Answers
  • "Great for dead skin removal. " in 1 review
  • "I love the brand, but I may try a different scent next time. " in 1 review
Angel S.
Very smooth and smells delish! I love that it’s the perfect size to fit right in my bag for those winter dry skin woes. A definite must have for people who like a light scented moisturizer with a whipped consistency.
Racquel C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
This is my first time trying these brand I love it.. The smell is amazing more coconut than lime.. But it doesn't hydrate 24hrs.. The package is cute and very light. however is organic which I love..
Jennifer B.
Canton, GA
This body is wonderful. Not only does it smell AMAZING!!! But it isn’t greasy! Finally a body butter that ISN’T greasy! I am 36 weeks pregnant and i love applying it to my belly. Takes all the itching away and leaves me smelling great! I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Jackie G.
Toledo, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I gave this to my son that has really dry skin. He said it is worring really good for him it is taking his dry skin away. He loves that it is not thick feeling  but goes on smoothly.  It smells really good makes you feel soft I don't have anything bad to say about it.
Cassandra M.
Wantage, NJ
I like the brand. I wasn't really found of the smell of this one. I liked the other smells I have. But the product is good. It's nice and creamy and hydrates my skin nice. My daughter loves to put it on. I got this product in my voxbix. While I didn't live this scent I will continue to buy other scents
Marcia R.
Kissimmee, FL
The tree coconut lime shea body burrer works so good, makes my skin soft and smell amazing. I love coconut and this product got me crazy. It keeps skin in  excellent condition, specially in winter but it works for summer too. I can wear it, every day. My skin is dry.
Daneisha D.
Sulphur, LA
This was my first time trying any of the Tree Hut line.  I love the light coconut smell!  I love that it's a body butter, not lotion so it's very think and creamy.  I used it the first time right out of the shower and the smell lasted for several hours. I absolutely will be trying more products from this line!
Jaywhy T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is an awesome product I highly recommend.  It has a unisex scent that my teenage boys love as well.  We've been using this for a long time & I urge you to try it for yourself.  Make sure to buy when they are on sale as they could be a weee pricey for the ordinary worker.
Rebecka S.
Toronto , OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love the coconut and lime smell along with the Shea butter, it smells so refreshing! It definitely hydrates your skin for hours on end. I would highly recommend this for someone with dry skin. The only con I could think of is if you had oily skin this product may be to oily.
Amanda M.
Parchment, MI
I love the scent on this product the coconut lime smell seems to linger and smells amazing. The body butter has as super thick and motorizing feel and its pretty much the perfect remedy for dry wintered out skin. It also brings a summery smell to overcome winters dullness.
Jamie L.
Robyn W.
Dingmans Fry, PA
Does this apply thick or go on thin?
Nicole S.
Evansville, IN
Is this the best butter lotion you've tried, or nah?
Jamelia F.
St. John's Antigua
Does this product work for dry Skin?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How is the texture? Is it thin or creamy?